Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Recent experience with Iron Bull...

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Alec S. 
#1 ·
Like it says, does anybody have RECENT experience with Iron Bull or Black Ops bumpers? I've searched and searched and all the info and reviews I can find are from quite a few years ago. I've also sent some PM's to a few people from posts I've dug up, but no responses. I like the looks of them but would just like to have a little more recent relevant info to base a decision on. Thanks

#4 ·
Just bought a move diy bumper if you got a welder and a grinder you really can't beat the price and a day of welding.. not sure of the iron bull price but the move one was 650$ on my door step about 4 business days after order

#5 ·
Just bought a move diy bumper if you got a welder and a grinder you really can't beat the price and a day of welding.. not sure of the iron bull price but the move one was 650$ on my door step
about 4 business days after order
I'm intrigued. Didn't even know they had something like this. Average $?

#11 ·
I have move DIY bumpers on the front and rear of my truck. I got the basic bumpers, so $395 each. Pretty straight forward to weld up, everything fit well. This spring/summer im going to get the bumpers redone, not happy with how the powdercoating came out. Will probably get them Line-x'd. May also add a bullbar on the front, although i do kinda like how clean it looks without one.

14717066_10209781151197999_6006324494991564763_n by Nick Wierzbicki, on Flickr

(only good picture i have of the rear, was before doing lift/tires)
Untitled by Nick Wierzbicki, on Flickr

#13 ·
Heres a better pic i just found of the back bumper. I originally did all the holes for the backup sensors, but the sensors were acting funny so i just used rocklights in the holes for backup lights. Turned out to be really bright and works well.

#14 ·
Wood Automotive exterior Vehicle

Here's mine before I flared the outsides to blend better with the flares..

#16 ·
I almost decided to go with iron bull or iron cross bud I didn't want s full guard on this truck and I can weld and grind and at half the cost I couldn't justify spending so much. But I've was fast simple to install and well cut and bent in my opinion I'll be back for one of there rear ones soon. And they're based here in Montana if I'm not mistaken

#18 ·
I'll post a picture after mines line x sprayed and a better angle so my try I doesn't look weird haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.