Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Billion chevrolet Sioux City IA

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  biketopia 
#1 ·
So I found this nice older suburban on their website. I get a hold of them tell them I'm coming up to look at it. I want to trade off my mini van. They say yea come on up. I take off work and drive the hour up there only to find out it was sold earlier in the day. They say oh I'm sorry. We have this other one you can see. I'm just like screw you guys I'm going home.

#2 ·
That sucks, but to them it's first come, first served. I'm sure whoever you talked to didn't bother telling anyone else, so no one knew to hold it for you.

#3 ·
A friend of mine has a daughter that works at a car lot. She said one place she worked at would tell people anything just to get them in the door. Most people will just buy something else. Not me I was pissed.

#4 ·
That blows, when I bought my truck I went and test drove it and then told them I was interested and would contact them in the AM after I contacted the bank (they stayed past closing time a good chunk just to let me show up & test drive.) The sale's man called me the next day around noon to verify I was still interested because he had another guy interested in the truck but told him I left a deposit which I didn't. He was a cool guy and treated me well, so all used car dealers aren't shit heads, just the mass majority ha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.