Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Ford Recalls 150,000 F 150's

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Hotdogstand 
#1 ·
:rof :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof :rof

#3 ·
Unexpected air bag deployment. In the 05-06 years the bag will rub on the inner steel of the steering wheel causing an electrical short deploying the air bag unexpectedly.

#4 ·
but ford can't recall remember its the best selling f-series for the past 50 years or however many lol...thats the line that kills me when i talk to ford people

#10 ·
just picture driving down the road and then...POOF

#12 ·
I pictured it.. and then laughed... out loud...

:rof:rof:rofl:rof:rof

:drink

#11 ·
I love F150's too...I love lining 'em up and spank
They might as well have put drums on them, they don't go fast enough to need anything else :)

#14 ·
Market analysts like to dis on GM saying that brand engineering is what bankrupts them every 10 years or so, but that's actually not true. I own Chevy trucks, I like them, many prefer GMC. I like Pontiac cars (G6, T/A), but would not buy some chevy cars in the same niche (Malibu, Cobalt, Aveo) So, actually, they're selling the same car to probably 30% more people just by wrapping it in different bumpers and changing the cluster lights red (Pontiac) So, it would be foolish to merge the Sierra/Silverado because even though you and I know they're the same, the "buyers" prefer the choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.