6.2" touchscreen-- Anyone used this brand before? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Gauges, Electronics and Wiring. A place to discuss electronic / wiring issues and what gauges, audio, video, nav systems, lights, ect. are right for you.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 11:04 AM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

6.2" touchscreen-- Anyone used this brand before?

So I was browsing around on ebay and found these. They are from China directly I believe but they have a good feedback score and they seem to have a lot fo features of really high end units. Just wondered if anyone has used this brand before and what your thoughts are. I know mine are its probably very cheap made but it seems liek for $250 it might be worth it to try as compared to an $800 Sony unit or something with similiar options. Here is a link to the Ebay auction for it. 6.2" Double DIN HD Digital Touch Screen Car DVD Player GPS Bluetooth IPOD TV SD | eBay I think it seems like a good deal and may try one out.
2002 CCSB 4x4 LT. Dark charcoal exterior/black leather interior. 20x9 Death Metal Novakanes. 33 12.50 20 MT's. NBS smoked cab lights. Double Din in dash. 5" exhaust. Downpipe. AirDog II 165. Home made 4" intake. Home made traction bars. KrYpTiK Tuned.
jessman388 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2012, 12:29 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)

I have seen these on there but I have been scared to get one if you do Please let me know how it is and if you had any problems.
Edge juice with attitude, 30% tint to match the back, Rhino liner, Clarion DVD flip out with navigation, (2) 10" Polk audio subs with a Sub thump behind the seat box powered by a Rockford fosgate 750w amp.
Scott 02 GMC Duramax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 12:36 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)
Boom goes the Dynamite
Supporting Member

Everyone donate a dollar.to me when I get it I will write a good review and let everyone wats up with it.
skidgel890 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 12:38 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

10-4. Im really thinking about it. They look really nice but I dont know. From their fedback people seem happy with them anyway. And any negative feedback was resolved, so their customer service seems good. Ill keep you posted if I decide to get one. Ill have to modify my bezel a bit for it to fit but a little plastic and bondo and it will work.
2002 CCSB 4x4 LT. Dark charcoal exterior/black leather interior. 20x9 Death Metal Novakanes. 33 12.50 20 MT's. NBS smoked cab lights. Double Din in dash. 5" exhaust. Downpipe. AirDog II 165. Home made 4" intake. Home made traction bars. KrYpTiK Tuned.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:49 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)

A year from now, you will probably wish that you had stuck with a name brand.

2008 GMC 3500 SLT Dually 4X4
Dually Club Member #104
dakster1a is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 12:55 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakster1a View Post
A year from now, you will probably wish that you had stuck with a name brand.
Yea this is what Im worried about. But for the money it may not hurt to try. I dont know, may just hold off and get a name brand one.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:20 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Well if no one has any reviews, Ill leave one in a few weeks. I just bought one of these so we'll see what its like. It will take me awhile to get it all buttoned up once I get it because I will have to modify my dash a bit......
Old 02-04-2012, 02:50 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)
I know nothing
Lifetime Supporting Member

I wouldnt take the chance on some no-name chinese junk. This is a far superior unit for only 130 more.
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD (AVHP4300DVD) 7" DVD Player USB, iPod, & Aux
Old 02-04-2012, 02:56 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)

Get what you pay for

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
2007 GMC crewcab classic long bed.7 Inch lift 315/75/17 on moto metal with BFGA/T ,after market tail lights,headlights, stainleess grill piece,bull bar,Viper alarm and remote start,topper, touch screen eclipse stereo with camera,running lights around the truck,topper,bed liner.traction bars. 5 inch Diamond eye turbo back straight piped . DE Down pipe.Autocal EFI,DSP5 SWITCH
HRLYGUY2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 03:36 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
Word Up
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRLYGUY2 View Post
Get what you pay for

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Was thinkin the exact same thing.

LMM Twinz N sum shyt ATP Tuned

02 LB7 to be EFI'd this week.

cainer70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.