Rigid LED lights, what do you guys think? Pics & Video, if you have some add yours... - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Gauges, Electronics and Wiring. A place to discuss electronic / wiring issues and what gauges, audio, video, nav systems, lights, ect. are right for you.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 08:16 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
Suspension Consultant

Rigid LED lights, what do you guys think? Pics & Video, if you have some add yours...

We have been handling these lights for a while now and getting a ton of people asking about purchasing and sales are up plus we are looking at multiple mounting options. What does everyone think about this style of lighting, would you put it to good use, needed in alot of spots you use your truck? Mounting idea's or options you would like to put out that would help you use the lights on your truck?

Please share, idea's, thought's and/or pictures of what you have done with some Rigid Industry LED lights.

Some video:

and

Look forward to hearing thoughts and seeing others idea's....

Nick

Click here for FORUM SPECIALS - Also "LIKE" us on - Facebook.com or "SUBSCRIBE" to our YouTube.com

Nor-Cal Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2012, 08:24 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

That truck in the bottom video has a crazy amount of light coming from it.

I like it
Old 07-06-2012, 08:29 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

i posted on your page on the forum a bit ago about the dually lights in the gray truck. those look sweet and very clean. i was on your site today and then called in but you guys were closed today. im 200% interested in the duallys for replacing my stock fog lamps and want to buy them asap. do you have a mounting solution for them like on the gray silverado or any tips for the install you could share? thanks!!
2011 CCSB Red Chevy 2500 LML H&S Mini Maxx tuned, 5in Flo Pro DP back exhaust, 20" BMF's, S&B CAI, 5K PPE HID's Hi's & Low's, 20" Rigid Led Light Bar. Under the knife at SDP getting big twins built trans dual fuelers and more.

SOLD: 09 LMM CCSB white. MPI Twins, 100 HP DDP sticks, Double dragon cp3, PPE manifolds and up pipes, EFI live Tuned by Rob , Air Dog II165, EGR deleted, ARP Head Studs, Cognito NTBD 4-6 lift, Egde cts, 5 inch turbo back exhaust to 6" silverline tip,305/55/20 cooper zeons on 20" XD Hoss', PPE stage 5 trans with ML converter. Work done by B&M Diesel Performance.
Nj09LMM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2012, 08:47 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
Suspension Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebpdt View Post
That truck in the bottom video has a crazy amount of light coming from it.

I like it
Trust me, it's like a UFO coming straight at you, AWESOME!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nj09LMM View Post
i posted on your page on the forum a bit ago about the dually lights in the gray truck. those look sweet and very clean. i was on your site today and then called in but you guys were closed today. im 200% interested in the duallys for replacing my stock fog lamps and want to buy them asap. do you have a mounting solution for them like on the gray silverado or any tips for the install you could share? thanks!!
That was chatting about it today on FaceBook? Kinda why I started the thread. A ton of people asking and I am trying to figure out what I want to concentrate on because I am not sure the Duallys are going to really move because most guys say they like the factory's to use but love the look, that means...sure I would love to have them but I would not buy them..lol

All I can say is now we are in our new building with more room to spread out and I have taken some big things off my back so I am really looking to finish up the mounts and make them to my 100% liking and just looking to hear what people think because I don't want to waste time and money on product to sit on the shelf. In a perfect world I would love to just offer all our mounting solutions for FREE with purchase, I just want people rocking Rigids and using NCT for the purchase, Rigid has supported NCT from their start and I just want to give back in what they believed in us with our big builds they helps with product for the trade shows.

If you purchase a set of Rigids from us I will be happy to send you pictures of the mounts I have already made that are rough and give you the general understanding of what you need to do.

Click here for FORUM SPECIALS - Also "LIKE" us on - Facebook.com or "SUBSCRIBE" to our YouTube.com

Old 07-06-2012, 08:57 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)

can you pm me on here so i can buy them from you? and maybe pm me a price for making me a set of mounts for them if your interested in doing that? i know you probably have a bajillion things goin on but im for sure purchsing these lights and going to from nor cal truck! all i need is a way to get my hands on them lol
2011 CCSB Red Chevy 2500 LML H&S Mini Maxx tuned, 5in Flo Pro DP back exhaust, 20" BMF's, S&B CAI, 5K PPE HID's Hi's & Low's, 20" Rigid Led Light Bar. Under the knife at SDP getting big twins built trans dual fuelers and more.

SOLD: 09 LMM CCSB white. MPI Twins, 100 HP DDP sticks, Double dragon cp3, PPE manifolds and up pipes, EFI live Tuned by Rob , Air Dog II165, EGR deleted, ARP Head Studs, Cognito NTBD 4-6 lift, Egde cts, 5 inch turbo back exhaust to 6" silverline tip,305/55/20 cooper zeons on 20" XD Hoss', PPE stage 5 trans with ML converter. Work done by B&M Diesel Performance.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:08 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
Suspension Consultant

Presestant...lol I like it. I am the same way when I see something I like

I might have a couple made that I might be willing to let roll out of here. I need to un wrap the pallet from the move that has them in it and I can look at what I have and see if I will be OK with them going out. I'll be doing some shop organizing toward the end of next week so remind me if I don't tell you before.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:12 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)

man idk if i can wait that long! haha thats gonna kill me. alright ill be in touch believe me lol, like i said all im waiting for is a final price and boom im gettin them. btw the new site is slick!

Old 07-06-2012, 09:38 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)

Hey me too!! Im going to get your 50" with mount for the roof while its on sale and if i can pick up some lights for the fog hole, shoot all the better. would you mount a light bar in the opening on the 7.5-10 models as it is smaller?
EFI Live DSP5 tuned by IdahoRob at ATP
Profab 3" downpipe to Flo-Pro 5" straight pipe
Banks CAI
Amp Power steps
Iron Bull front "bumper of mass destruction"
LED reverse lights
acr481 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 01:22 AM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)

I have a 50" at the windsheild/roof line, I have a couple other lights laying around, and a bunch more I need to get at a later date. I highly recommend these lights!!
Insalled: Amp Research, Amsoil, ATS, Autometer, B&W, Back Rack, Bushwacker, Code Alarm, Cognito, DRP, FASS, Goodyear, H&S, Hypertech, Mayhem, MBRP, Plasti Dip, Precision, Ranch Hand, Rearview Saftey, Rhino Linings, Rigid Industries, Rough Country, S&B, Snow Performance, Titan, Warn, Weather Guard

Need the Guts to Install: Frost Fighter.
http://www.dmaxstore.com, Your Duramax Diesel-Only Shopping Resource
FireRescue is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2012, 03:50 AM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

How long are these lasting? I have a light bar on my bumper with 4 halogen off road lights. I've had it about 2 years and just burnt out my first bulb. Just curious how much longer the Led's are lasting.

LMM. Spicy Tuna. 5" exhaust. 6" lift. 35's.

ROTM September 2010

Thanks to Alligator and TPT
doops22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.