Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Insight cts a piller mount

8K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  sleeprmax 
#1 ·
I ordered efi and an insight cts from atp yesterday (highly recommend them btw, Dustin is a great guy to deal with) is there An a piller mount for the insight? Anyone got pics of one installed? Search only gets me the dash pod, I seen an edge a piller mount online but I don't think it fits the insight

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#33 ·
What was the issue you had with the backup cam wiring? I don't have one but was considering adding one at some point? I can't say its the best quality or thought out product but it served the purpose and seems to be holding up well.

#36 · (Edited)
I have a Oem back up camera. I was just disappointed they never state on the website you need a right angle rca adapter if running a camera and the wires still show

#37 ·
I have a Oem back up camera. I was just disappointed they never state on the website it never said I needed one and the wires still show
Could ya post up a pic? Just curious how your wires show because mine come straight out the back of the CTS and into my Pillar Pod! I guess if you look around the CTS on the back right hand side you can see them but I don't spend much time with my head in front of the steering wheel??

#38 ·
When I get into the truck I can see the wires. I just think it could be a whole lot better.

#39 ·
I can post pictures this weekend, because I am in school and can't get to the truck until the weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.