Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Courtesy/Accent Lighting

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rjklbz 
#1 ·
Looking to put some accent lighting on the truck. Was thinking about going with a Rigid Rock Light Kit or something similar like superbrightled rock lights... maybe KC Cyclones. I would like to see pics of what setups everyone is running. My headlights do not come on when unlocked due to the hid retrofit...so it can be very dark up especially in winter. I am going to wire them to the interior lights so they activate when the doors open or when i unlock the truck. Position will be mostly at the door areas... maybe under bumpers too. Again not looking for the whole underglow look but more approach and exit function. Lets see what ya got!

#3 ·
I rigged up my rear LED spotlights so that they kick on both via a switch and the reverse lights, which are turned on when you unlock the doors. Throws a ton of light, but I honestly like it a lot, it's very convenient for when it's dark out, and even a nice safety feature. The way mine are pointed, they flood downwards and around the truck as opposed to straight out, so it isn't as obnoxious as you'd think.

I'm planning on doing some door lights similar to mkayler.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.