Movies with Duramax? - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 11:28 AM   eBay Motors  #21 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstar23 View Post
Transformers!!
Damn, you beat me to saying ironhide!
ARP Studs
Built Front End
Need more Air and Fuel
12.670@106.26mph
The S.O.M. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM   eBay Motors  #22 (permalink)

The had a reg cab long bed 7.3 with stacks on it in amish mafia. they used the ford to haul the dope to burn it. probably the maximum payload for that truck
lb7dirtymax01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 AM   eBay Motors  #23 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

I think in that movie "Due Date" they had an OBS 2500 Dmax. It sounded like a diesel.

2009 GMC 2500HD SLE CC/SB 4x4 LMM
EFI Live, Edge Insight CTS, Resonator delete plug, EGR disabled, Flo~Pro 4" DP back exhaust w/ muffler & stock trumpet tip, Pacer LED NBS cab lights, GM under tailgate dually light bar, Footwell lights, Cobra 29 WXNWST CB radio, Kenwood speakers, Tinted windows, GM chrome oval running boards, Alum. bleeder screw, WIF sensor delete plug, Fumoto oil drain valve, Bilstein 5100 shocks, Michelin M/S2, PY0 wheels, Rubber mud flaps, Curt class IV hitch, Wilson 2000 CB antenna

2000 Silverado 1500 LS RC/LB 4x2 4.8L (Whoopty/Work Truck)

Last edited by HD Dmax Machine; 01-14-2013 at 02:17 PM.
HD Dmax Machine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 11:46 AM   eBay Motors  #24 (permalink)
it stinks and whistles :)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner View Post
I'll trade you my reg cab
I would consider a rclb, but I imagine we are pretty far apart lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
rare parts gen2, bilstein 5100s, all season brace,
merchant pump rub fix, drp trans cooler lines,
air dogII 165
http://performancetruckproducts.com/
Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 11:52 AM   eBay Motors  #25 (permalink)

LOL at the Amish Mafia. First time watching and probably last. Discovery should be renamed reality. If guys were running around with shotguns and "assault" rifles and shooting cars you know the county would be on em. Did some Lancaster county research and the local's say it's fake and no such "Mafia" exists. It was a sick LBZ/LLY though; suprised it hasn't been shutdown because the smoke lol. I also like the benz and caddy : ). They ought to make a move: the fast and the smokey. The fast will be average joe's with duramax's and to take the place of the mean Asians will be the dodge guys with flipped mirrors and walls of smoke!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:26 PM   eBay Motors  #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevylovinfordtech View Post
yea wasent that kodiak a dmax? i think his name was ironhide
It was a GMC Topkick not a kodiak and i did a little research on that rig a while back and they manufactured those specifically because of the transformer movie series and only for a short time after that before they discontinued them. They had just the single wheels in the rear instead of the dually and even gave that version of the topkick its own special name. I don't recall what it was called anymore but i wish they still manufactured them cause i wanna buy a new one. Ironhide is sooooo badass looking.
2013 Denali HD http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/ve...ramax%20Diesel 2013 Raptor 700r SE http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/ve...or%20700r%20SE 2012 Can Am Outlander 1k Mud Monster http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/ve...tlander%201000
The obsession has begun!
Dmaxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 02:04 PM   eBay Motors  #27 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army Diesel View Post
LOL at the Amish Mafia. First time watching and probably last. Discovery should be renamed reality. If guys were running around with shotguns and "assault" rifles and shooting cars you know the county would be on em. Did some Lancaster county research and the local's say it's fake and no such "Mafia" exists. It was a sick LBZ/LLY though; suprised it hasn't been shutdown because the smoke lol. I also like the benz and caddy : ). They ought to make a move: the fast and the smokey. The fast will be average joe's with duramax's and to take the place of the mean Asians will be the dodge guys with flipped mirrors and walls of smoke!
There really is or was an amish mafia, the show means nothing to it obveously but take a look at the history of it in vegas, its pretty interesting
Air Flow:finger vanes, ported turbine housing, BatMoWheel, losend unison ring, ported exhaust manifolds, gasket matched up-pipes
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, leveled tow mirrors, HIDs (all on mod), ADP tie-rod sleeves, green tinted headlamp housings
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-green, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.92 @ 95 mph 1.96 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 550hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 PM   eBay Motors  #28 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Dmax Machine View Post
I think in that movie "Due Date" they had an OBS 2500 Dmax. It sounded like a diesel.
Good call! It didn't have the duramax badges in the movie but did definitely sound like a diesel
ARP Studs
Built Front End
Need more Air and Fuel
12.670@106.26mph
The S.O.M. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 07:38 PM   eBay Motors  #29 (permalink)

Jolins truck has efi tuned by dans diesel and has a 68mm Danville charger I believe
05 lly built motor Carrillo rods,SoCal pistons,SoCal stage 2 heads,SoCal cam,billet crank,arp headstuds main studs,ati damper,Kodiak up pipe manifolds,ppe intercooler,stage 3 wicked diesel cp3,60% exergy injectors,Danville 72,built suncoast , dirtyhooker axles,Yukon grizzly spool,eaton e locker in front,4:10 gears,3rd link rear end,kryptonite front end,ppe straight center link.

duramax moto van sittin on 22s
1SLOMAX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2013, 07:50 PM   eBay Motors  #30 (permalink)

Yea man, that stuff isn't nearly as real as they make it out to be. I live 20mins from lancaster, some stuff does happen but of course they have to make it good for TV. Although my mom does see Levi around

Last edited by 07.5 LMM; 01-17-2013 at 04:49 PM.
07.5 LMM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.