i need to lose weight - Page 6 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:43 PM   eBay Motors  #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by busdriver75 View Post
I will start a new thread on Sunday for weigh ins. It will be in this section of the forum, and I'll link it here too. Anybody that wants to participate is welcome.
I'm gong to participate too! I am just about the exact same size as you, busdriver, and I just started working out again this past sunday. This will be a great help I feel! I don't usually get on this site on the weekends, but I can report in on monday.
Transgo Jr.
AFE intake, 4" straight pipe exhaust
285/75/16 Kumho Road Venture AT
DieselPlowBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 05:53 PM   eBay Motors  #52 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Man that felt great! 2 miles of running, 1/2 mile of walking, did 2 setd 10 pushups, 15 crunches and 15 legs lifts inbetween, got home did it again, then curled 25 pounds in 2 sets of 15 and 2 sets 15 arm lifts,, I love it! I'm shaking I'm so tired am I'm happy I am!, that app nouseforaname said was good is awsome! I'm bugeted 2117 calories a day, for lunch and breakfast I had 700 and after my exersise I'm net at 122! I get to stuff my face tonight haha!
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, silvania ZXE headlights and fog lamps (all on mod), alligator performance tie-rod sleeves
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-blue, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.98 @ 93 mph 1.89 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 500hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
www.performancetruckproducts.com
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 PM   eBay Motors  #53 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

^^ good job man keep up the good work, you'll see results in no time. Me on the other hand. Im a skinny sob with chicken legs lol. Im pretty ripped and in shape but i have a hard time gaining weight. Im trying not to take shakes but it seems that i will have to. I can becnh 315, curl 65, squat 405,100 push ups, 35 pullups etc and im still at 165 :/
08' LMM CC SB SLE Z-71 4x4| Tekonsha P3| B&W Turnover| Tow Mirrors| POR 15| EDGE Insight CTS| AMSOIL| Diamond EYE 3" DP/ 4" DE QT Exhaust w/ muffler| PCV Reroute| Batmowheel| EGR Delete| LB7 Uppipe| EFI Live| LED Reverse/Cargo light| RetroSolutions 5k HID's| FX-R 3.0 Retrofit| Billet Valve Plugs| PCV & Resonator Plugs| Bills Custom Intake

Future Mods: 52 gal Titan Tank| FASS 150|Reverse camera| Audio Overhaul|Sound dampening kit| Weather Tech| Denali Grill| LML Denali bumper| LML Manifold| LML Step rails| Hood Vent| EGT Probe| Corsa Muffler| Tie Rods/ Sleeves.....
StealthBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   eBay Motors  #54 (permalink)
Received a Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBoogie View Post
^^ good job man keep up the good work, you'll see results in no time. Me on the other hand. Im a skinny sob with chicken legs lol. Im pretty ripped and in shape but i have a hard time gaining weight. Im trying not to take shakes but it seems that i will have to. I can becnh 315, curl 65, squat 405,100 push ups, 35 pullups etc and im still at 165 :/
Ever hear of Peanut Butter?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   eBay Motors  #55 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevylovinfordtech View Post
Man that felt great! 2 miles of running, 1/2 mile of walking, did 2 setd 10 pushups, 15 crunches and 15 legs lifts inbetween, got home did it again, then curled 25 pounds in 2 sets of 15 and 2 sets 15 arm lifts,, I love it! I'm shaking I'm so tired am I'm happy I am!, that app nouseforaname said was good is awsome! I'm bugeted 2117 calories a day, for lunch and breakfast I had 700 and after my exersise I'm net at 122! I get to stuff my face tonight haha!
so here I sit stuffed after dinner and I'm sitting at 997 net calories, holy crap! I didn't realize how much I get to eat!
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, silvania ZXE headlights and fog lamps (all on mod), alligator performance tie-rod sleeves
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-blue, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.98 @ 93 mph 1.89 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 500hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
www.performancetruckproducts.com
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2013, 12:38 PM   eBay Motors  #56 (permalink)

Weight Loss Check In

Here's the new check in thread. hope it helps everyone.

2011 Chevrolet 2500HD CCLB LML
busdriver75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2013, 02:27 PM   eBay Motors  #57 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBoogie View Post
I've had a hard time gaining weight until I changed up my routine. Look up strong lift 5x5. I've gained 13 lbs in a month. I'm 160lbs 5'10. Amazing work out program

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 PM   eBay Motors  #58 (permalink)

HIIT - high intensity interval training. This is tough but pays off. 10 sets of 10, light weights only. So if you calculate it out you end up doing 100 reps of each exercise that day. Start with a rest time of 1-2 min between sets and keep working at it until you don't have to rest until you can get all your reps in. Then stack with 20 min of cardio 3 times per week.
AFE MP, MBRP 4" Straight Pipe, EGR Delete
Magnaflow DP, LB7 Up Pipe, ARP Head Studs
PCV Reroute, Resonator Block, Shimmed/Ported
Donaldson Filters, Bars Cranked, Debadged
Bilstein 5100's, Rancho 5000 Stabilizer
Gooseneck Hitch, 285's

Sold: 2003 Silverado SS 6.0L AWD
Jkam0365 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.