i need to lose weight - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
dat lly doe

i need to lose weight

I'm 6foot tall and weigh 240, I'm not happy with myself for letting that happen, I'm ready to change my life and go back to what I was just after highschool, 195, it'll take a lot of work to get there and probably a year or so get it but I'm deadset on changing myself, strating tomorrow I'm cutting the obveous first, no beer (but I can have vodka lol no carbs!) Fried foods are also out an so are potatos or anything pre packaged, I've got the food part handled but I'm in heed of a stlyle of workout, I have no weights nor do I have money to get to a gym, running will happen and probably stairs as well, so does anyone have something I can follow to tone myself out and shed fat?
Air Flow:finger vanes, ported turbine housing, BatMoWheel, losend unison ring, ported exhaust manifolds, gasket matched up-pipes
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, leveled tow mirrors, HIDs (all on mod), ADP tie-rod sleeves, green tinted headlamp housings
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-green, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.92 @ 95 mph 1.96 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 550hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
Hang it!...Fire!
Lifetime Supporting Member

Crossfit body weight exercises
Belltech 3inch drop shackles, T Bar bolts all the way out, DDM Tuning 6000k Low/3000k Fog, and about 50lbs of Zipties
TDIpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2013, 11:23 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDIpowered View Post
Crossfit body weight exercises
Can I just google that and find it?
Air Flow:finger vanes, ported turbine housing, BatMoWheel, losend unison ring, ported exhaust manifolds, gasket matched up-pipes
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, leveled tow mirrors, HIDs (all on mod), ADP tie-rod sleeves, green tinted headlamp housings
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-green, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 550hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
Old 01-15-2013, 11:31 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Burpees
Adrenaline Truck Performance
Mad Jack Racing
jtyson8602 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
Hang it!...Fire!

Yea probably. They got videos I bet. Just build yourself a pull up bar and get after it.
Belltech 3inch drop shackles, T Bar bolts all the way out, DDM Tuning 6000k Low/3000k Fog, and about 50lbs of Zipties
Old 01-15-2013, 11:39 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Excuse my ignorence but what the hell is a burpee?

I also just rememberd I have an ab lounge sitting at my parents house I could steal
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Let me google that for you - my lazy way to describe it
Adrenaline Truck Performance
Mad Jack Racing
jtyson8602 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)
Hang it!...Fire!

Standing to pushup. standup and jump to bar. Do a pullup then drop. Then repeat.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Quote:
Yea probably. They got videos I bet. Just build yourself a pull up bar and get after it.
I will do that and I will have to push myself, even in high school when I was always working out I could never do more then 10 pullups at once I bet I couldent even do 3 right now, a few hours ago I did some push ups got to 20 b4 I couldent do anymore, then did a few ab workouts I rememberd and filled an ammo can with shotgun shells for some curls lol and and the sad thing is I was breathing a little hard and I can still fell it a bit, I need not to push to hard at first
Old 01-15-2013, 11:46 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Quote:
Standing to pushup. standup and jump to bar. Do a pullup then drop. Then repeat.
O man that can get intense! Thanx guys for the help so far and please keep me on it I noticed everytime I start 2 weeks later I lose steam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.