Not dog friendly Colorado - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM   eBay Motors  #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildingup View Post
One of my fiance's friends (student in Vet school) had a male roommate who was in the Navy and going to school. Well he kept bringing new puppies home all the time and every few weeks the dog would come up with a broken leg or other items then disappear after awhile. After sometime she ended up going to police cause the guy was being really creepy and reporting him. In the time he lived with her he went through about 5 dogs in about a year. Her being a vet she documented everything and handed it to the police and they because looking into him. Long story short he's currently in jail facing a slew of charges and has been kicked out of the Navy.

I'm sure this guy will be removed from the military as well and could possibly face jail time.
Wow that is creepy, so did they figure out what he was doing to the dogs?

I can only pray they do the same to this douche. They are already talking about the cost of the dogs so im expecting them to try to through some money at us to hush us up, but I dont want money i want justice.
What i really want is about 10 min alone with that prick and cut his shooting finger off and shove it up his ass! I just pray he dont get a slap on the wrist. I want that dude to regret what he did for the rest of his life.
4" dual exhaust, intake, traction bars, LBZ m/p, egr blocked, PPE FPRV shim kit, PPE lift pump, PPE Stage V with M.L., ARP studs, CP3 by TC Diesel, Extrude Honed 30% nozzles, DSP5 by Rob
BiloxiDmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 07:20 AM   eBay Motors  #22 (permalink)

Yeah in the first story where they put the neck hoop on the dog you can clearly see that the dog is actually trying to flee like any dog or person would do when feeling trapped.

I am glad that this thread has had this many responses. I see that we only got a response from 1 law enforcement person but I would like to hear more from officers, Fireman, first responders on what your local policy is and how it should have been handled. I feel there are better ways to handle this than with lethal force.

Pit Bulls - Here in Colorado there is huge controversy over them. They are labeled as a dangerous breed and some county’s it’s illegal to own them. And in some you can own them but must carry $100,000 insurance policy. And this is all because some owners raised their dogs to be aggressive. I blame irresponsible owners not the dogs. I loved my pitts and they will always hold a special place in my heart. Best dam dogs ever, and like a previous post, those dog would have died to protect me.

Sometimes I wish this country would just do a “reboot” and get back to making people responsible for their actions, raising their kids and handling their money. My parents ed me and I learned to respect my elders, other people and take responsibly for my actions, not blame all of my problems on the system or other people.

Sorry for the rant, like everyone else here I want the officers and the Police department to admit that they were wrong and fix it. I know that can’t ever replace the dogs but if they can make it so it never happens again it would be a good day for everyone with a family pet….dog…cat….bird…and so.
MBRP 4" stright exhaust + downpipe
Bill's Custom 4" Horn and Intake
Edge CTS used for gages
Nictane Adaptor
Stage V Transmission
EFI Tunes by Wade
Mr. Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 AM   eBay Motors  #23 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiloxiDmax View Post
Wow that is creepy, so did they figure out what he was doing to the dogs?

I can only pray they do the same to this douche. They are already talking about the cost of the dogs so im expecting them to try to through some money at us to hush us up, but I dont want money i want justice.
What i really want is about 10 min alone with that prick and cut his shooting finger off and shove it up his ass! I just pray he dont get a slap on the wrist. I want that dude to regret what he did for the rest of his life.
I never heard any of those details as its still an on going case so no one can really talk much about it.

Sold 02 2500HD EC/SB Duramax
-EFI Live/AIRraid intake/4" dual exhaust
-6" Fabtech lift w/cognito arms/braces/tie-rods
-20x12 Fuel Hostage Black w/ 35x12.50x20 Toyo MTs
buildingup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 11:42 AM   eBay Motors  #24 (permalink)

I couldn't help but post this up. Inside the story are more examples why the officers in question need to have thier asses handed to them.

Loyal dog continues to attend mass at church where owner?s funeral was held | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News
MBRP 4" stright exhaust + downpipe
Bill's Custom 4" Horn and Intake
Edge CTS used for gages
Nictane Adaptor
Stage V Transmission
EFI Tunes by Wade
Mr. Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.