Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

who wins the Superbowl?

49ers vs. the Ravens

4K views 31 replies 24 participants last post by  twinturbo3150 
#1 ·
Wow i knew Peyton Manning wanted to be in the super bowl but i didnt know he wanted it this bad. Turns our Manning will be there but he wont be playing, he will be trying to sell some more papa johns pizza. If you were papa john would you really want someone who CHOKES all the time to represent your pizza. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Finally somebody said it!!!

#5 ·
This belongs in the Off Topic, Sport Section of the forum.

I really dont care. If my teams not in the SB I dont care. I'll watch the SB but if I find something better to do I'll do that.

#6 ·
And???

#8 ·
49's!

I live about 80 miles north of san fransicko and would like to see them win but I got into a pool that is $100 a square and if my numbers hit than I really won't care if they win or not!!:thumb:D

#10 ·
49ers play the way they did against Green Bay and Baltimore plays like they did against New England it will be a great game, if either one doesn't they are in big trouble. AFC all the way!

#11 ·
im a bears fan so u know how much i care for these teams lol

#12 ·
I think the Ravens are going to win. So Ray Lewis can have nice send off out of the NFL. They shouldn't even be in it,Flacco is not that good of a quarterback than Tom Brady. It s fixed.

#18 ·
They shouldn't even be in it,Flacco is not that good of a quarterback than Tom Brady. It s fixed.
This is some of the dumbest shit I've heard!!:cookoo[1]:

!Ravens!

#13 ·
You are missing 2 poll options
I hope the 9ers lose
I hope the Ravens lose.

I could care less if the Ravens win, but I want the 9ers to lose.

#15 · (Edited)
You are missing 2 poll option
I hope the 9ers lose
I hope the Ravens lose.

I could care less if the Ravens win, but I want the 9ers to lose.
I would have to agree with you jhill i don't want neither team to win I think its a shitTy superbowl .

#14 ·
I really dont' care since Houston is OUT. But I voted AFC.

#17 ·
49ers are going to take it. Ray's 100 year old body can't keep up with Kaepernick, if they do figure out a way to stop him, his recievers will burn them. Maybe if the Ravens offense can go on some scoring runs the might have a chance maybe, but I doubt it.

#23 ·
San Fran is the easy pick, but I think the Ravens & Flacco will win this one. Flacco is almost flawless in the playoffs. They have a great running game.
The 49rs are a great football team, but I think Kaepernick might make some rookie mistakes in this game.
Should be a good game regardless.

#25 ·
i'm a cowboy fan..but since Kap is from my home town:neener..Turlock Ca....go Niners!!:drink

#28 ·
I don't really give a fawk about either team. The ravens always seem dirty to me so for that reason Ill say niners. Kapernick is fun to watch though. I've got about 1g out on boards and bets. Somebody better hit my numbers and ill be a fan for awhile.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.