Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your Home/Property today?

834K views 10K replies 318 participants last post by  22DMaxJD 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

following the same format as crazycrew's thread titled "what did you do to your Sierra/Silvy today", i thought it would be cool to have one for your residence, shop, garage, land, etc etc etc

:neener

#8 ·
Planted some of the garden, still lots to go.

#10 ·
Worked on my A/C.

#11 ·
Oh hell, this is going to get me confused all the time now. Guess I may as well join. Been getting some bids on subcontracting parts of my garage/shop. Looks like there is going to be some serious excavating going on in the back yard. soon.

#13 ·
Admired my 'mator crop, already 4' high and loaded with flowers and set fruit. humpin:

Peed on the hole in the fence....keeps the wondering Toms from 'marking' their territory, stinkin' things up. :farmer

#15 ·
You laugh, but it's what Nature is all about....who's got the baddest pee.
And that be We of the animal kingdom. :farmer

If the neighbor sees ya, just tell 'er it's pest control.
:hairy

Sry, doesn't work on Spiders though... haha:

#17 ·
Sprayed the neighbors brush along my fenceline with crossbow. When the Sun comes out and those plants suck it up, all will be Brown lol. That's what he gets for not taking care of his side.

#18 · (Edited)
Shaved the front Chin and gave the rear a Brazilian :neener

#23 ·
You're right TDavis1992....Sorry!

#25 ·
:rofl

I have been watching it rain for the last couple of days and looks to be here for a while.....and I need to be mowing my grass if it ever lets up any...

#26 ·
Front end alignment to keep my new bolonies from wearing stupid. Hold the wheel straight and she goes straight now lol:thumb except when I lean on the skinny pedal:gearjamin

Reactions: Kevsahl