Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

my truck

228K views 761 replies 130 participants last post by  73impala 
#1 ·
well i guess ill put this hear the build up of my truck

This is my first truck but not my first car. Got a lot in mind for it but a small pay check so its going to take me awhile lol but here it is

so far done
color matched bumpers
3 inch body lift
camo seat covers
3 decals (10hp each)
tool box
33s
led brake lights
smoked tails
running boards
led interior lights
bumper reverse lights
muffler delete
DRL mod
HIDS in the mail
clear headlights

when i got her

camo interior

bumper lights and tint tails

painted front

decals and tool box

body lift

got the hids in

and cleared the corners

See less See more
#2 ·
finally repainted the front bumper again

and color matched the bowtie

i have a long list of ideas that will go into this truck. i hope it all can happen soon

#5 ·
well havent updated this in a long time so here it goes

20 dollar head unit from a friend

2 10 inch cvr. 40 dollars for a friend. now relocated under the rear seats

all washed and repainted the rims and cleaned the tires

fixed the bumper angle from the body lift

another shot of the realigned bumper

#6 ·
Oh wow that looks damn good! Way different!

How did you clear the headlights and remove the amber?

#9 ·
im not sure of the brand or what not but i get it from the auto part store its spray paint. it last a long time if you just drive roads. but for me i go mudding and then boom it starts to peel. but my rear bumper i painted back in july and it still looks good

#10 ·
nice truck. how do you like your body lift?

#11 ·
Use bulldog adhisive promoter. Prime n paint.

#12 ·
love the body lift but for some reason something happened with the hosing or wires with the transmission because i get a "range shift inhibited" message. and i will look into the bullydog paint!

#15 ·
well i ordered new tow mirrors last thursday and according to fedex tracking they are on the truck to my house. But i got impatient and took of the 2500HD badge while waiting for them

and the mirrors are still not here. Im hoping they get here before 4 because i work at that time

#17 ·
straighten the mirrors. i think they look a lot better. also some more shots of the truck

i know the paint is messed up on the bumper. after i fix my transmission im going to get that fixed for good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.