Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

White Truck Roll Call

35K views 164 replies 85 participants last post by  tjsahara00 
#1 · (Edited)
White Truck Roll Call - WhiteTrucksMatter.com

This thread is designed for all of you guys who take pride in driving your white trucks. Post your pictures here and I will add them to my website. Please reply in the post if you agree to having the picture posted on my site or not.

www.whitetrucksmatter.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·

~the Captain

2016 Chevy 2500Hd, PPEI tuned, CAT back exhaust, 2.5" Zone Level Kit, Moto Metal 970 wheels/Nitto Terra Grapler G2's, Custom Cab lights

#5 ·
Dont be a tease...get that '17 out for a photo shoot!

~the Captain

2016 Chevy 2500Hd, PPEI tuned, CAT back exhaust, 2.5" Zone Level Kit, Moto Metal 970 wheels/Nitto Terra Grapler G2's, Custom Cab lights

#4 ·
#6 ·
Thanks for the link. I just need permission from people to use their photos on my site, therefore I started a new thread. If this can thread can be merged with the other one, that would work too.

Reactions: markwadeewen
#7 ·
All photos submitted thus far have been added to www.whitetrucksmatter.com/gallery for your viewing pleasure. More cool stuff like stickers and the like will be available soon..

Reactions: Bigpuddie
#9 ·

White Trucks Matter I love it!! You can post mine

#10 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·

Here's a better one with the bmfs I wish I still had on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
How did the center caps hold up on those BMF's? I bought a set of Novakanes for my LML at the same time I bought some Monsters for my LMM. A year later the caps on the BMF's were faded and literally cracking apart where as the Monsters which were half the price still looked as good as new... now I want new wheels for the LMM, but I'm weary of BMF's

#17 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I'll get pictures updated in a moment on the site. Take a look at the sticker design drafts below and vote! Let me know what you like best and I'll have some stickers coming your way very soon! Keep in mind these will be transfer stickers for windows so only the white will show against a black window.

Attachments

#25 ·
#26 ·
Permission granted :thumb

Attachments

Reactions: Bigpuddie
#28 ·
Thanks guys! Your pics have been added to the site. Stickers will be back in stock by the beginning of next week! Check back and keep posting up pics of your white trucks!

#31 ·
#32 ·
I'll get a couple better ones when I get the new paint matched tow mirrors on their period should look pretty cool and I just got new Cooper stt Pro mud tires

#34 ·
Awesome guys keep em coming! I'll have a few new ones posted up soon as well...people submitting photos reppin the whitetrucksmatter.com stickers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

#41 ·
The #whitetrucksmatter ones are already out of stock dang!!!!

#42 · (Edited)
Don't worry man I have more on the way! Will be here middle of this week! Ill update the thread when they are back in stock. There is also an Instagram giveaway for this sticker once a week! Check it out if you have instagram @whitetrucksmatter_com. PM me if you want one and Ill make sure to reserve one for you!

#48 ·
Hahah I just got this pic from you a second ago! Posting up on the site now. It will also be in the daily contest tonight.

#55 ·
John Lee- I really like the look of your truck.

I have a white '16 HC and I am debating between lifting and 35s or just upsizing the tires (we know which one is cheaper). Do you feel like you could have gone a little bigger on the tire size or do you feel its about where it needs to be? I want to keep the stock wheels and no bigger than 35s- and just cant decide between lifting or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.