Husker diesel goes the extra mile - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Husker Diesel Husker Diesel

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 08:47 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)

Talking Husker diesel goes the extra mile

I took my truck to husker diesel for efi live tuning with dsp5. They installed the efi tune as i waited. Shortly after i left my truck blew up a tranny cooler line. I called the guys at husker and they arranged for a tow truck to come and pick me up and return us to their shop. My lbz and i arrived back at their shop at 3:30 on a Friday I was told they would have me back on the road today. The next thing i knew it was 5:00 pm and the husker gang was still wrenching on my truck. Next 6:00 pm still wrenching, then at 6:30 i was back on the road. The husker gang replaced all the cooler lines for me, replaced both tranny filters, installed a retainer for the internal tranny filter and test drove the truck before turning me loose with it, they even washed the under side of the truck to clean off all the old tranny fluid that blew all over it!

I have to give a huge thanks to Jess, Jake, and the rest of the crew at husker diesel, they go above and beyond for their customers.

Also my efi tunes are absolutely amazing, it is like i am driving a completely different trunk

Thanks
Zack
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 08:50 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Thats great to hear.

04 LLY CCSB 4X4

battlegraduate09 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Good to hear as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
5" DE, rerouted, debadged, demolded, 18X9 BMF Novakanes Stealth wrapped with 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler MTs, rare parts tie rods, 45 gallon transfer flow replacement tank, Amp power steps, All Season bulletproof trans/power steering line kit, Airdog II 165, Nicktane with Cat filter, Edge Insight CTS

Big thanks, Duramaxtuner.com & Willie @ Synthetic Motorsports
TakeEm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2013, 06:43 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)

Excellent.
06 CCSB LBZ 4x4 LT3; torsion key lift (leveled); 265/75-16 Pro Comp A/T on OEM wheels (winter), BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain 275/70-18 on XD Diesel 18x9 (summer); MBRP 4" turbo back with Corsa muffler; EGR blocked; Edge Insight CTS gauges; EFI Live DSP2 by Idaho Rob - 80HP DD and 40HP tow with turbo brake (love it!); Rancho 9000XL shocks; updated rear cab mounts; Transgo Jr.; Merchant Automotive tie rod sleeves; everything synthetic; Access Tonneau hiding Line-X; tinted windows 5% all around; Tekonsha P3 brake controller; HIR bulbs, more to come soon......
knaffie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 01:22 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
ASE Certified PartsWhore

Zack - great to read threads like this- we really appreciate the business!

take care

Jess
We will gladly match any competitor's deal!

HuskerDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.