Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

NE Indiana

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  DuramaxxedLMM 
#1 ·
Hey all, just hopping on here from a recommendation from a friend. I've been a member of another (mostly) duramax site for about 6 years under the name DuramaxxedLBZ but saw that was already taken when I signed up. Cheers to whoever has that great name! :drink

I'll be on here as DuramaxxedLMM.

Truck is an 09 LMM, I'll be filling out my sig. here shortly.

#3 · (Edited)
Welcome

#4 ·
LaGrange area. Originally from the small town of Redkey (close to Portland). Thanks for the welcomes.

#7 ·
Welcome, I grew up in Modoc, if you know where that is.

#8 ·
Yes sir. I see you're in Coldwater. Ought to meet up for a beer at bdubs some time, there or Angola. First one's on me.

#9 ·
sounds fine to me. I work in Waterloo so Angola or Coldwater will work lets set it up after the holidays... Anyone else want to join.

#10 ·
Sounds good by me. I'll probably have some non-diesel buddies tagging along, especially if there's an IU game that night. haha

#13 ·
Welcome to the forum

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum

#15 ·
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#16 ·
Uh oh now you're going to spend even more money... :neener

#17 ·
Welcome to the forums man

#21 ·
Sully, you're not missing out on anything unless meth labs are your type of thing, at least in Redkey. haha Fuel's too high to bother checking them out!

#22 ·
haha your in the deep country of indiana then if u have meth labs!!! :rofl I'm about 30 minutes west of indy. right around lebanon

#23 ·
It's a deep something, don't know how the hell to describe it. I haven't lived there for a little over ten years now, and am "thoroughly amazed" at some of the things I see when I go down to our shop that's in the area.

Can't say I've been to Lizton, but I have been to Lebanon and Brownsburg. Couple college friends are from B-burg, always liked it whenever I was at their families' homes.

#24 ·
yeah lizton is basically your stereotypical small town, but we r moving up in the world, just got a dollar general and a gas station (yet to open) lol. but yeah brownsburg isn't too bad, just a little too city for me. But I am there all the time as well as lebanon. I am thankful for my dad moving us out of the ben davis area at 14. love the country!

#25 ·
When we getting those beers I am free this week, or next.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#27 ·
#26 ·
I was the GM at a brewery in Kokomo. I have since moved to Missouri and pursued self-employment. I have a friend with a house on Coldwater and spent a load of time there. Just nice to see Hoosiers on the forums.

#28 ·
Thuddy, Dave. Only night I could this week is Thursday. Friday is company Xmas party, Saturday is Xmas at my brothers, and Sunday is a family gathering on my mom's side. Next week/weekend is pretty open though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.