Hi all from Australia - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Introductions Introduce yourself here

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 11:54 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Hi all from Australia

Hello , just introducing myself, live in West Aus, just bought a Silverado , love it as does my husband, hope to get to know you all

2011 Holden Thunder SS Ute, 6l V8 daily driver and dog mobile ,
Thunder

2002 Holden Monaro CV8 5.7L V8 sunday car
Monaro

Last edited by Leilani; 11-30-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Leilani is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 11:58 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
Chevyman
Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new truck.
-MBRP 4inch exhaust
-Tuff Country 2 inch leveling kit set to 1.5 inch
-Ported and polished turbo horn
-Modified air box

*Saving money for a trans before I go to crazy and limp my stock one.
Spmrks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 AM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

Hi Leilani, we are waiting for the phone call to pick our 2011 2500 LTZ Silverado from American Vehicle Sales. It has arrived and has been converted and just wainting for some accessories to arrive and then we are ready to go. Very excited, can't wait to drive it back home from Melbourne. Who did your conversion? Glad to see another Aussie with a Silverado on the forum.
shesace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 12:19 AM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Welcome Leilani. You'll love the truck. Last time i've be in Australia was back in 04. Love that place.
B W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch
Keoni09Duramax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 12:34 AM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Thanks for the warm welcome peoples,
Shesace, as soon as I read your username I knew you were an Aussie, haha

Keoni and Spmrks thank you , yes we are enjoying the TRUCK haha , Keoni, thanks for the kind words about Aus, it is special yes, we hope to get to the states in the next few years too

Shesace, was converted in Brisbane and driven over to WA, and had one trip down south , we have only just bought it , has 20,000kms on it and really it is as new, lots of extra's , nudge bar, spotties, upgraded stereo , two sets of brakes, extra reversing camera for the caravan/ boat in our case , 20inch factory alloys,and a licence upgrade to tow the wide and long loads also, Both hubby and I had to get our Light Rigid licences here in West Aus as any vehicle over 4.5 tonnes has to have a driver with that licence, that was scary I can tell you haha , is it the same in Vic, ?

The gps is not working here , and I am hoping there may be a fix for that and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum ,

Have you driven one yet ? I meant that as in a RHD drive converted one , sorry

2011 Holden Thunder SS Ute, 6l V8 daily driver and dog mobile ,
Thunder

2002 Holden Monaro CV8 5.7L V8 sunday car
Monaro

Last edited by Leilani; 11-28-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Leilani is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:12 AM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum
2006 2500 HD SLT ECLB, LBZ, LED tailights, black turn signals , black aftermarket headlights,265/75/16s uniroyal larados,Bilstein shocks,Banks 4inch exhaust, Cat adp and 2 micron cat filter , amsoil oil ,And S&B air intake good to be driving a diesel again.

2002 Chevy silverado 2500 HD, LB7, traded it on a gasser and then traded it in for LBZ.
bigjohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:12 AM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
EFI Live, MA700 Trans, ARP Studs, Airdog 2 165, LBZ FPR, MBRP 5" with 6” tip, Profab Downpipe, LML Manifold, LBZ Mouthpiece, S&B Intake, Profab EGR Delete, PCV Rerouted, Resonator Plugged, ADP Race Valve, Custom Traction Bars, MA Rear Housing Support, MA Pump Rub Fix, 3" Drop Shackles, BMF Novakanes 20x9, Nitto 420s, Rancho RS9000xl's, Fumoto Drain Valve, Amsoil Synthetics, Autometer Cobalt’s Boost & Pyro, Tint, HID's, Line-X’d rockers
Stuff Laying Around :
BT Lockup Box, MA Motor Mounts, Rare Parts Tie Rods, Allseason Brace, Moog Pitman & Idler, HD Idler Pivot w/Gusset, Kryptonite Swaybar Endlinks, Bilstein Steering Stabilizer, Timken Bearings, Insight CTS, HSP 3" Bridge & Intercooler Pipes
The S.O.M. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 04:18 AM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome peoples,
Shesace, as soon as I read your username I knew you were an Aussie, haha

Keoni and Spmrks thank you , yes we are enjoying the TRUCK haha , Keoni, thanks for the kind words about Aus, it is special yes, we hope to get to the states in the next few years too

Shesace, was converted in Brisbane and driven over to WA, and had one trip down south , we have only just bought it , has 20,000kms on it and really it is as new, lots of extra's , nudge bar, spotties, upgraded stereo , two sets of brakes, extra reversing camera for the caravan/ boat in our case , 20inch factory alloys,and a licence upgrade to tow the wide and long loads also, Both hubby and I had to get our Light Rigid licences here in West Aus as any vehicle over 4,500 tonnes has to have a driver with that licence, that was scary I can tell you haha , is it the same in Vic, ?

The gps is not working here , and I am hoping there may be a fix for that and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum ,

Have you driven one yet ? I meant that as in a RHD drive converted one , sorry

Welcome Leilani and wow those must be some expensive trucks down under for sure.

Any chance you could post some pics of it so we could all have a look see?
2005 Silverado EC/SB, LLY, 4WD, EFI DSP5 V2 (Idaho Rob at ATP), Edge CTS w/ EGT probe, LML Exhaust Manifold, PPE shimmed FPRV, Banks LBZ air cleaner, Profab intake, LBZ Turbo Mouthpiece, Kennedy twin lift pumps w/ megafilter, Corsa 304 SS Exhaust, Mike L tranny cooler, EXAXT Steering System, Redhead Power Steering Box w/ Amsoil PS fluid, Green Torsion Keys, Allison Deep Pan w/ Suncoast Filterlock and Transynd ATF, Bilstein 5100's (Norcal), Cognito UCA's, 17" NBS alloy rims, 265/70R17 Michelin LTX M/S2's, Pioneer AVH-P3200BT, CubbyCam Backup Camera, Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover, Tekonsha P3 Brake controller, Alphatherm AT-38OD Washer Fluid Heater
MTL_Dmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 08:02 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Donnie 08 GMC Sierra 2500HD cc/sb Debadged 5in straight pipe MPI twins 60% Big Dipper nozzels EFI live tuned by Rob at ATP PVC reroute Bank 3in IC pipe PPE Race Vavle & Ported Fuel Rail Fitting CP3 High Flow Feed Line Kit Raptor 150 lift pump built trans by Big Dipper EGR delete with 3in Y-bridge BD manifold Tinted tail lights & 3rd brake light Recon smoked LED cab lights LED tailgate bar Big Rig amber running lights 8K hids lows & driving Fuel Hostage rims Nitto 420's 305/50/20 3in drop shackles traction bars PPE straight centerlink Rareparts tierods Rancho steering stablizer and shocks line X Bed liner billet fuel door
http://www.atptrucks.com/
RedMax316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2012, 08:36 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
^^^ Needs more $ for mods
Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. I'd be interested to see the converted interior pics.
20x9 Ultra Predators, 285 55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, EFILive Autocal DSP5 (ATP) 5" Diamond Eye SS w/muffler, Diamond Eye Downpipe, Transgo jr. Isspro Ev2 gauges, PCV reroute, EGR blocked, Cognitto UCA's, pitman/idler arm supports, Bilstein 5100's, MA Stainless tierod sleeves, Billet grille, Roll N Lock, Line-X, AFE stage 2 intake, Chrome tow hooks, WeatherTech visors, Spyder LED Tail lights, Cree reverse lights, B&W Turnover ball, 1500 tailgate spoiler, Loadlifter 5000 airbags, wirelessOne

2013 Forrest River Wildcat Extralite 293 REX
SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!!
AJ 72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.