Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Hello From Oregon City, OR

1K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  socalz 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Duramax Form and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.

A little about myself...

I've own chevy trucks my whole adult life with the exception of a brain fart in 1980 when I bought a Ford (I resolved that problem quickly). I love the ride of a chevy and they just keep getting better every year.

I just bought a 03 LB7 after selling my 95 6.5TD of 14 years. I loved my 95 6.5 but I upgraded my trailer and needed a little extra power.

I was able to find a really nice 03 LB7 that only had 51K on it about a year and a half ago. I now have 60k on it and I'm loving it more every time I drive it especially when I tow my trailer.

The reason I joined this forum was because I was having a little problem with my power brakes and power steering not working. After googling the symptoms I found the solution on this forum. A quick flush of my power steering fluid and everything works as it should.

In reading through several threads I was impressed with how knowledgeable and helpful the members of the forum were so I figured "what the heck." I might as well join and help support this community of Duramax fans.

I'm not much of a poster to forums such as this but I enjoy reading posts and articles. I'm sure I'll have issues occasionally that I'll need help with and I look forward to seeking your advice.

Looking forward to a great summer of RVing.

Regards
Larry (OCDmax "Obsessive Compulsive Dmax Owner")

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum fellow Oregonian!

#4 ·
Welcome! :drink

#5 ·
Welcome to the DF. I grew up in OC and Graduated from OC along time ago.

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum!

#7 ·
Welcome!

#8 ·
#9 ·
Welcome to the DF

sent from everywhere

#10 ·
Welcome to DF! I am just "down the road" from you in Independence.

#11 ·
Welcome, you will learn this place has a wealth of knowledge!

#13 ·
Welcome!

#14 ·
Welcome to the forum

#15 ·
#16 ·
Welcome to DF. Gotta love Oregon!

#18 ·
Welcome from a fellow Oregonian. Forums can provide so much useful information and opinions good and not so good lol. I noticed out of all the forums I have joined most people here have a positive attitude.

#19 ·
Welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.