Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

New Member looking to do my L5P Right

537 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  onetigger725 
#1 ·
Hello everybody. Was reading through this forum and others trying to find a thread with the exact lift/tire combo I am planning to put on but haven't had an exact answer. Just ordered a 2017 L5P Denali HD Bluestone Metallic, hoping to put on Fuel Maverick D538 22X9.5 with Toyo MT 35x12.50 with a cognito 4-6. Also going to delete it and get PPEI tunes and all that good stuff but I know that's a couple months away yet so focusing on the suspension for now.

My first question is will the backspacing be too much and hit the spindle or possible UCA when turning? I really like the appeal of a +25 offset since I drive on gravel all the time so would like to stay with this offset if at all possible. Also would like to go with cognito since everyone has ranted and raved about there quality for years now, but would look at something different like CST fairly soon as I have had no luck trying to get a phone call through to them to ask these very questions that I'm posting. I have seen a couple guys on here who have this rim setup but they are running just a levelling kit so definitely would appreciate any info.

#3 ·
Welcome

#6 ·
Welcome to the DF!

#8 ·
Well damn big money. How bigs the trailer?

Got a tandem axle dump trailer, 32 foot double axle gooseneck and a 32' enclosed trailer. Also you can now order the L5P with factory ball hitch with spray in Bedliner so that's pretty sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.