Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

First Post, New Duramax owner

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  mray 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. I've been reading all over this site for months now and just finally pulled the trigger on a 2006 GMC lly (LBZ). Fully loaded, SLT package. 107k on the clock, Im the second owner. Included with the truck was the A.R.E cap and the Blizzard snow plow. Looking to sell both of them if anyone is interested. Very excited for what is to come with the truck tho. Ill be going EFI live by Kory or Rob, Lift pump, tie rod sleeves ect. Looking for a quick, reliable, streetable truck that can still make some cars look silly :grin2:

Happy to finally be here, names Nate by the way :nerd:

Vehicle Auto part Automotive window part Car Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

See less See more
Reactions: DaJokr
#2 ·
welcome Nate ~
cool truck that's fo sho

#6 ·
Thanks everyone. Had the truck a little over 24 hours and my 5in MBRP Is on the way. I'm telling myself wait another month or so for EFI Live but I don't see that promise lasting long.

#12 ·
The trans will definitely be kept stock for the next year or so. I wont go crazy with it, highest tune will probably be a 150 for emergency situations only.

#9 ·
Hi Nate,

We wanted to welcome you and let you know that our team is always here to assist forum members with any questions or concerns they may have. If interested, I’d be more than happy to send you your trucks build sheet. To proceed, please send us private message with your VIN and email. Hope to hear from you soon!

Bret B.
GM Customer Care

#11 ·
Welcome

#16 ·
Well my exhaust gets here tomorrow. And my Autocal should be here Friday. Couldn't wait and went with Idaho Rob's tunes with the DSP5 switch.

#18 ·
Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.