Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Looking for an LBZ or LMM

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  roger24 
#1 ·
Looking to buy a extended cab or Crew cab LBZ or LMM. Stock or modded, doesn't really matter. Only thing I don't want is NO RED and NO RUBBER FLOORS. Please post pics, price and details. Thanks for your time!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Where are you located? What are you looking to spend? I have an 07 lbz that i am on the fence about selling, CCSB silver birtch, leather interior, gooseneck ball in bed, EFI Live by Idaho Rob, Air dog 150, Tie rod sleeves, Built Suncoast Transmission, ported and plugged fuel rail, Brand new Bilstein 5100 shocks, LED Taillights, black headlights, Im sure im foegetting some things. I can Text or Email pictures if interested

#11 ·
I have an 08 lmm even with 72k on it, LT package. Has CTS, Rob's tunes, SDP egr delete, afe downpipe, 4" stainless exhaust, transgo Jr., ppe deep pan, bilstiens 4600, cognito UCA, braces, airdog 200, LED headlights, and rigid fogs and spots. Leer cap and two sets of wheels and tires. 285/55/20 Terras on centerline bigfoots and 285/70/17 Toyos on weld cheyannes. Both sets of wheels are powder coated black. If you are interested send a pm

Attachments

#13 ·
Mine had 10k miles on it a year and a half ago. Has right at 70k now. Built trans, egr blocked since 10k, transgo, tunes and pcv reroute at 12k, had the trans done at 50k. Has a few scratches on the driver fender, tailgate is smashed and bumper is junk. No rust, interior is still like new along with everything else. I hand wash the motor at least once a month.

#14 ·
I have an 08' LMM 86000 ish miles. Only pic I have is my profile pic. Details are in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.