I just changed all of mine out today. Got all three from NAPA for $60. Just replaced the pulley on the tensioner instead of whole assembly. The hardest part is getting the new belt around the harmonic balancer at the bottom of the engine(the fan is in the way). Its pretty easy:
1. Let the engine cool down for 15 minutes
2. Draw a diagram of the belt routing then
3. Remove the existing belt
4. Remove the tensioner pulley
5. Remove the first idler pulley
6. Remove the other idler pulley
7. Install the new pulleys in reverse order
8. Install the new/existing belt, make sure it is lined up properly in all of the grooves
9. Fire her up and check the belt travel.
10. Crack a beer and relax, you're done. Should take about 20 minutes if you go nice and slow.
Justin 2001 LB7 Silverado 2500HD LT CCSB 4x4.
EFI Live by Idaho Rob, 429K+ and rolling, Undercover Bed Cover, Vortex spray in bed liner, Westin steps, Bilstein Shocks, Road Master Active Suspension, M/A Pump Rub Kit, PPE Trans Cooler, MBRP 5" Exhaust, Edge Insight CTS, K&N drop in filter, AirDog II 100 w/ CAT 751, LLY FF Housing w/ Racor, Running on LMM Blacked out Wheels & Michelin LTX M/S2 tires.
ADRENALINE TRUCK PERFORMANCE
Lincoln Diesel Specialties