Torqued Up Diesel Harrisonburg VA... - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Mid-Atlantic Events DE - DC - KY - MD - NC - TN - VA - WV

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 09:22 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
#SecretSquirrel
Supporting Member

Torqued Up Diesel Harrisonburg VA...

Hey all you guys in central VA i went by the shop and talked to the guys running Torqued up Diesel. and These guys seem to know their stuff and are very friendly, ill be taking my truck up there Tuesday to get it looked at. just wanted to let you guys know...you can google them or look them up on facebook. their shop number isnt working at the moment, but Randys number is on facebook he is the Duramax guy. :rockin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2010, 04:56 AM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)

yeah i called him about an EFI live tune
Interior: Sport Comp II pyro/boost and Aeroforce interceptor gauge
blacksmoke88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 07:05 AM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowU4free View Post
Hey all you guys in central VA i went by the shop and talked to the guys running Torqued up Diesel. and These guys seem to know their stuff and are very friendly, ill be taking my truck up there Tuesday to get it looked at. just wanted to let you guys know...you can google them or look them up on facebook. their shop number isnt working at the moment, but Randys number is on facebook he is the Duramax guy. :rockin
5404331193 is there shop number. Randy knows these trucks inside and out and turns the wrench on all the duramax's. Great group of guys working there.

What are you having them work on?
3inch turbo back (4inch soon)
134k running strong
stpierres is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 01:25 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)

so hes knows the EFI live tuning quite well? Obviously his name isn't as big as some of the big EFI live tuners, so im curious how good he is
Interior: Sport Comp II pyro/boost and Aeroforce interceptor gauge
blacksmoke88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 01:30 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

big names dont always mean their tuning is shit. I know several people running tunes different from rob and nick and still over 500hp or 600hp

04 LLY CCSB 4X4

battlegraduate09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2010, 02:37 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke88 View Post
so hes knows the EFI live tuning quite well? Obviously his name isn't as big as some of the big EFI live tuners, so im curious how good he is
When I make the step he'll be tuning my truck. I pass his shop twice a day, if I were to have any issues he is more than just a phone call away. The fact he is tuning your truck hands on vs plug and play is enough to gain my business. But I need food on my plate so EFI live will have to wait.
3inch turbo back (4inch soon)
134k running strong
stpierres is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2011, 01:24 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporting Member

My heavy-hauling truck is almost ready! Exhaust, intake, gauges & EFI~ Will pick it up tomorrow from Randy~ sure lookin' forward to that. I'll post my follow up thoughts later.
Thanks to TowU4free for the referral!
MBRP 4" Exhaust w/Corsa, BD manifold, BMoWheel, Suncoast hood, Airaid & AFE intake, EFI Live by Randy, Airdog, Fleece tap shifter, Autometer gauges, Frontier Extreme front & Rear bumper & running boards by Tietjen's, Line-X'd headache rack, front,rear bumper & running boards, B&W hitch, Sulastics, Pump rub kit, Clarion audio, Python remote, V-2 aux radiator kit, Mike L trans cooler, Transferflow 50gal aux tank/toolbox
GM DRW club member #25 & 26 & ? ~ Gots TRIPLE duallies!!!
Maxdout1: Harrisonburg, Va 540-442-0878
other truck shown: 1999 Blue EC LB 6.0L gasser , Xtra HD DRW conversion, 3500 commercial rear springs w/ Timbrens, CM SK steel flatbed, Ranchhand bumper, EFI torque tune,
Woodbankfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2011, 07:01 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)
#SecretSquirrel
Supporting Member

as for Randys Tuning for those of you who dont know....He tuned my truck and i couldnt be more pleased with the job! ALSO..ANYtime i am not happy with a tune or want something changed or want a whole new set of tunes i Just call Randy and tell him im coming by and hes more then happy to tune whatever i want.. ""Once a customer,Always a customer" he once said to me.. so Yes Nick, Rob are all good tuners and i imagine he has some of nicks tunes too.. BUT can you go over there to nick or robs on your lunch break 3 yrs after you got your dsp5 and have them change a tune real quick for you for FREE? much less drive over there anytime you please? I dont think so! but with Randy you can!! i really reccommend him,, hes done nothing but good by me and ive tuned my truck 4 diff times picking and choosing and trying out the latest files he has... give him a all hell take care of you!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
#SecretSquirrel
Supporting Member

oh and im running a tune over 500hp with a LP on my truck from Randy.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:03 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Fanatic

I might swing by and check it out one day. I work on my own truck and already have efi live but nice to see a good diesel shop up north in VA.

Now we just need one down south....hmmm

04 LLY CCSB 4X4

battlegraduate09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.