Nick Need Help With Level Kit - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Nor Cal Truck Nor Cal Truck

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 06:33 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)

Nick Need Help With Level Kit

Hey Nick! I just purchased a 2013 Chevy 2500HD Duramax. So far i love it, and love the way it ride. Nice and smooth like GM's are suppose to be! But, the tires look tiny under this huge truck. So my thoughts are to buy a stage 6 leveling package. But, i dont want to give up the drivability of the truck. right now the truck is nice and smooth, and enjoyable to drive. i dont want to give that up.
So my questions for you are: should i level it? will it drive the same when leveled with stage 6 package? and what is the biggest (tallest, i dont want to go to wide) set of tires i can run with the stage 6 leveling package?

If there is anyone else out there who has leveled with this package, please give me some feed back.

Thanks.
sven55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)

Nick? Anyone out there that can help???????????
Old 11-30-2012, 05:44 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

also interested

Gone
2002 Silverado 2500HD LB7
Mods: Ready Lift Leveling Kit, 17" Dick Cepek, 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Apline Head Unit + Amp, Boston Acoustics, Airdog II 165, 5000k HID Headlights & Fogs, S&B Intake, Banks Exhuast
clemon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)

Hey any one out there to give me some feed back?????? would love to hear some information on the product before i buy it... hello nick???
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven55 View Post
Hey any one out there to give me some feed back?????? would love to hear some information on the product before i buy it... hello nick???
dont worry..he isnt answering my questions either
delsolcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 05:42 AM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsolcharlie View Post
dont worry..he isnt answering my questions either
well he is only loosing customers........
Old 12-13-2012, 11:22 AM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
Suspension Consultant
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven55 View Post
well he is only loosing customers........
hahahahaha.... I've offered FREE Advice for years so I stay very busy and I loose customers everyday because I have more than I can handle trying to gain help so I do the best I can in all fairness but I no longer let the business run my life when it's family time, sorry I am not a youngster sitting on line all day and night like some of the others, no harm in that, been there just not what I can offer with a family of 3 kids and my wife.

Yes very sorry for the delay, been hard at work on many things but my online forum help suffered but still it's all things that will better our service this coming new year.

Now for your questions

As far as ride, most all our customers always come back to say they enjoy the new ride, it's a change for the better in handling and taking on the road conditions over the factory set up. The UCA's will fix the ride height issues and the shocks offer a better control over the factory shocks because they are not as loss, firmer as per control. The larger tires will soften the obstetrical in the road so over all the changes are preferred by most everyone. Some guys want more so we have a few other options but what you are looking at is a great start by far.

One very wise and vital things to consider is our tire and wheel suggestions and not go beyond them because most might say they have or few ours are on the small side but keeping the tires and wheels with in reason is a main part of the end results of ride quality and handling, go larger, sure they might "FIT" but it will come with a price of possibly ride quality that will not make you happy so just food for thought.

This must be the over all best combo we have installed on a 2011+, this tire and wheel fills in the wheel wells and still look nice as they don't stick out a ton.

2011 Chevy 2500HD Cognito leveling package by NorCalTruck.com - YouTube

Over all really sorry for the delays, I am sure you feel the value in our business but it's hard to keep up with the demand at the given time everyone wants the help so no hard feelings on my side, if you have not done anything yet or found help to your questions then I hope this all comes to a value with you and the wait from my side.

Nick

Last edited by Nor-Cal Nick; 12-13-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Nor-Cal Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 02:46 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Nick View Post
hahahahaha.... I've offered FREE Advice for years so I stay very busy and I loose customers everyday because I have more than I can handle trying to gain help so I do the best I can in all fairness but I no longer let the business run my life when it's family time, sorry I am not a youngster sitting on line all day and night like some of the others, no harm in that, been there just not what I can offer with a family of 3 kids and my wife.

Yes very sorry for the delay, been hard at work on many things but my online forum help suffered but still it's all things that will better our service this coming new year.

Now for your questions

As far as ride, most all our customers always come back to say they enjoy the new ride, it's a change for the better in handling and taking on the road conditions over the factory set up. The UCA's will fix the ride height issues and the shocks offer a better control over the factory shocks because they are not as loss, firmer as per control. The larger tires will soften the obstetrical in the road so over all the changes are preferred by most everyone. Some guys want more so we have a few other options but what you are looking at is a great start by far.

One very wise and vital things to consider is our tire and wheel suggestions and not go beyond them because most might say they have or few ours are on the small side but keeping the tires and wheels with in reason is a main part of the end results of ride quality and handling, go larger, sure they might "FIT" but it will come with a price of possibly ride quality that will not make you happy so just food for thought.

This must be the over all best combo we have installed on a 2011+, this tire and wheel fills in the wheel wells and still look nice as they don't stick out a ton.

2011 Chevy 2500HD Cognito leveling package by NorCalTruck.com - YouTube

Over all really sorry for the delays, I am sure you feel the value in our business but it's hard to keep up with the demand at the given time everyone wants the help so no hard feelings on my side, if you have not done anything yet or found help to your questions then I hope this all comes to a value with you and the wait from my side.

Nick
Thanks a lot nick. I have not ordered anything yet cause i know that you have the experience to lead me in the right direction.

And the response--- I completely understand the delay. My dad runs his own business and he has his cell phone number listed on the website so when a customer calls on weekends or holiday, he is able to answer questions and sell stuff. also when you call the 800 number, it get forwarded to his cell. cause in the end it is the customer that allows you to support the family. I did email you guys and did get a quick response, but they said if i wanted to talk to you to post here on the forum. So i do thank you for your time and business. Your truck builds make me very angry and up set that my truck does not look like that. No hurt feelings
again thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:19 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
Suspension Consultant
Supporting Member

Damn your father is a brave man, I envy that he has it in him to be able to handle that level of calls. Thank you for the appreciation about our work If you have any questions directed to me I am very happy to help on the forums so feel free to bonce what ever you need to know more about to feel confident in the direction you are thinking about going. I should be back in the normal grove now other than our holiday break being closed but I am sure I will find some time where I need my truck fix and jump on line to check things out.

Oh and I have another 2012 sitting here right now I will be building next week so if I get a chance I will post a couple pics in our 2011+ thread I have if you are not already keeping an eye on that thread:

Got my hands on a 2011 2500HD, quick over view & build pics 4" Lift
Nor-Cal Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2012, 06:54 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)

Hey Nick, I was checking this product out on your website, and it said i may need lift keys. does this mean i tighten torsion bars and put in the new keys? Whats the deal with this? And if it is optional to get new keys, whats the best set up for the best ride? (new keys or stock keys?)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.