NorCalTruck: HELP/lift needed - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Nor Cal Truck Nor Cal Truck

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Nick View Post
Ok great, Unfortunately I will not be getting involved in any more install quotes until l we catch up. I need to put effort into the ones we are already sitting on or the ones waiting already. I am servicing installs at time we are booking the jobs other wise my desk stacks up with too many inquires I can't keep up with. As always if you have any product questions feel free to post them here
Nick
thanx Nick.
You ll hear from me again next year when you have space in the schedule for an install.
Jot me down if theres a waiting list please!

happy holidays!
dooramax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 01:40 PM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)
Suspension Ninja
Supporting Member

Is this the one that we are shipping first and then you are coming in or are you going to purchase everything at once? I heard there was a couple different deals so I was not sure.
Nor-Cal Nick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 01:49 PM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Nick View Post
Is this the one that we are shipping first and then you are coming in or are you going to purchase everything at once? I heard there was a couple different deals so I was not sure.
Well if i can secure an appointment for an install at your shop then I will pay all at once there. no shipping needed.
Timewise... maybe Feb -June.

If you require I pay for parts beforehand... no problem either.

As I mentioned before, my pitman and idler arms are worn out already( says dealer)
so id get that replaced just before the install...
dooramax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 01:59 PM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)
Suspension Ninja
Supporting Member

Got it, I would love to make you happy with a confirmation but I could not and would not want to take money from you until I knew better of my work load in the shop. You don't need to purchase now or anything to increase your chance of getting in because I'd rather not be sitting on your money.

If you can please reply to the order department that had you going on the email and tell them that you would like to wait for a install and they will print it and put in the folder for installs and once we open up we will start contacting people to get next in line, we will contact in order reachieved and keep going down the line from there. I know others may say to add installers into the shop for more man power to get jobs out but really I am not looking to grow in volume on installs at all so I can keep a better grip on the work we do so that is the reason we have been staying strong out on lead time for installs. If at anytime you find another installer and would like to purchase the product just send the email back to the order department and they can get your order going and pull you out of the installs, remember that all our packages include first hand tech help with your purchase so we can still help you in that way like any of our other customers we ship world wide to and have great results. I would love to have another truck from our of the area but I don;t want it to be a time issue on your side so either way works for us and in no way will offend us if you rather take it to another shop for the install.

Nick
Old 12-13-2012, 03:11 PM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Hey Nick, thankls for the reply, Yes I want to lift my 08 duramax crew long bed. Its a 3500 hd. I use it for work, construction, and want to keep the same ride and hauling abilities. Will the cognito lift affect the ride? Will the tires have an effect? I lifted my wrangler and the ride sucks. Anxious to get it figured out.
Thanks, Jeff
Jeffvd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2012, 05:11 PM   eBay Motors  #16 (permalink)
Suspension Ninja
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffvd View Post
Hey Nick, thankls for the reply, Yes I want to lift my 08 duramax crew long bed. Its a 3500 hd. I use it for work, construction, and want to keep the same ride and hauling abilities. Will the cognito lift affect the ride? Will the tires have an effect? I lifted my wrangler and the ride sucks. Anxious to get it figured out.
Thanks, Jeff
You will not affect the hauling but if you haul alot or a good amount of weight then you will want to look at a couple extra add ons to upgrade the end results. I would suggest helper bags and also front and rear sway bars. I personally hauled a good amount of weight on my past 08 3500HD and had a Cognito 4" with these upgrades.

Here is my old dually:

Here is more on that truck if you want to check out the build thread:
Cognito/ LMM Dually (pic's & spec's)
Old 12-14-2012, 04:11 PM   eBay Motors  #17 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Thanks, that truck looks sweet. Will the ride be close to stock? I cant wait to get going with it!
Jeff
Jeffvd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2012, 09:46 AM   eBay Motors  #18 (permalink)
Suspension Ninja
Supporting Member

Most will confirm a better than factory ride, seems crazy but with the larger tire and better shocks it will make a over all difference.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.