Who in western Washington can install gauges? - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Northwest Events AK - ID - MT - OR - WA - WY

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 09:03 PM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)

Where are you located? If you were close I would be more then happy to help you out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 11:19 PM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)
Hang it!...Fire!
Lifetime Supporting Member

Same here. The Pyro is easy enough to tap if you got the tap. And boost is the same way. I'm sure one of us can meet up and give you a hand.
Belltech 3inch drop shackles, T Bar bolts all the way out, DDM Tuning 6000k Low/3000k Fog, and about 50lbs of Zipties
TDIpowered is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 11:22 PM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Ya really easy. Takes no time at all
Old 11-18-2012, 11:03 AM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovelheadsteve View Post
Try calling Dynamic Diesel
Tried Dynamic diesel. Even dropped my pickup off there. They said they couldn't do it. I live in Olalla.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:20 AM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony741978 View Post
Tried Dynamic diesel. Even dropped my pickup off there. They said they couldn't do it. I live in Olalla.
Call Scott at screaming diesel performance. He is about 2.5 hours away from you
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 AM   eBay Motors  #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy View Post
Call Scott at screaming diesel performance. He is about 2.5 hours away from you
What's the number?
Old 11-19-2012, 04:25 PM   eBay Motors  #17 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

You dropped your truck off at Dynamic Diesel in Snohomish WA ? Just talked with Corey there service writer and he knows nothing about this. They have been in business for 20 years and do everything. Would like to know who you talked to.

Last edited by shovelheadsteve; 11-19-2012 at 04:31 PM.
shovelheadsteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 07:33 PM   eBay Motors  #18 (permalink)

I think his name was Shaun. They was going to order some gauges and call me back the next day. That was almost 4 weeks ago. I traveled 2.5 hours out of my way to take my pickup there. I figure if they can't call me like they said they would they probably can't install gauges.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM   eBay Motors  #19 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

There is no one with the name of Shaun that works at Dynamic Diesel. Corey is the service writer and is the only one that deals with customers. So I think you may have Dynamic confused with some other shop.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 PM   eBay Motors  #20 (permalink)

Are they off of airport way? Is there number 360-794-7974? I don't remember who I talked too but I do know I made a appointment over the phone traveled 2.5 hours to get there for them to tell me they would have to order gauges and would call me back. I traveled a total of 5 hours for nothing. (2.5 there and 2.5 back). And I'm still waiting for that call.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.