Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

MONTANA Shout Out

41K views 337 replies 81 participants last post by  RdHammer 
#1 ·
Hey anyone on here from Missoula, MT or anywhere in the western side of MT? ie.. Bitterroot Valley on up to Eureka

#113 ·
Cameron (south of Ennis in the beautiful Madison Valley) LB7 very happy in the cold!

#117 ·
yeah, that was my main aim, smoother and quieter driving at speeds, the better MPG's were a real bonus!
Mine was second hand, so saved a bunch too!

ps were up at FB in August, stayed there for a few nights at the RV park whilst we had stuff to do in GF, pretty nice place!

#120 ·
You betcha ha ha been in for like 3 weeks but the last 2 weeks it's been sitting down in laurel getting my custom bumper built! Haven't got to try it out much other than a few stop lights in Billings on my 75hp tune and it tears like no other! Kept it out of the 125 and 150 tunes. Now just gotta get my trans go Jr put in, it's been in my center console for 2 months at least.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#126 ·
hahaha have a diesel meet or something ....theres always those stupid import **** always meeting up in the summer have to go terrorize em lol

#134 ·
must be freeezzing in gf today ...in missoula it is miserable!!!!!!!!!

everyones trucks start today? my lly fired right up ....lb7 has now got the battery charger on lol

#138 ·
Ronan area here... Who do you guys use for tranny builds? Had recommendation to ATS in Livingston. any other ideas?

#153 ·
I'm out east in Colstrip, MT looks like you guys are all out west.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.