Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

MONTANA Shout Out

41K views 337 replies 81 participants last post by  RdHammer 
#1 ·
Hey anyone on here from Missoula, MT or anywhere in the western side of MT? ie.. Bitterroot Valley on up to Eureka

#209 ·
I'm over here in Missoula. Anyone going to the diesel drags in Anaconda, MT the 16th?

#211 ·
Heck, I didn't even know they had diesel drags at Lost Creek Raceway & I've lived here my whole life. I had some plans for the weekend, but I might have to cancel them & go check this out.

Anyone planning on making the trip to the "big city" (haha) to participate or spectate ??

#212 ·
Watch Moe from UsDieselParts and his newly built Cummins run. The thing is pretty nasty, ran it at Dyno Days and wasn't disappointed. Would love to see what it runs in the 1/4 mile.

#213 ·
Dropped the truck off today and Aden said kit was out for delivery and TC had no tracking. Got a call later and TC won't be there until Friday w/ 3 day shipping. It's like it never shipped in the first place, idk but instead of picking it up Friday I won't be able to get it until Tues/weds..... bummed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#214 ·
It will be all worth it when its' done!

Just won't see you down in Anaconda this weekend with it...

#217 ·
Talked to Shov & he is coming to Anaconda for the diesel drags.

Anyone else planning on making the trip ??

#218 ·
I'll be in Three Forks this weekend visiting family. Perhaps I can convince my dad to ride with me to the drags Saturday. Have to put the new shocks and stabilizer on first.

#220 ·
I am not going to be running mine on Saturday. I will have it but it will be great to meet any of you that make it in for the races

#221 ·
If anyone is heading down to Anaconda this weekend shoot me a PM with a cell number and I'll send mine back. I will be down there Friday evening hauling my 5th wheel down and staying at fairmont RV park. Take care

#224 · (Edited)
They were great !! The diesels finished running about 10:30pm & just got home about 45 minutes ago. Shov & I saw a couple quick D-Max's & 1 really quick Duramax. Black smoke filled the air & we drank a bunch of beer. It was awesome!! It was nice to meet a member of the forum & Shov is a great guy with a pretty sweet LBZ. Thanks for making the trip Shov, had a blast!! Next stop, Billings on the 23rd. Take care everyone !!

#226 ·
Come meet the WELER UP Crew this weekend at the Big Sky Truck Fest in Billings Montana.

Friday night is the Kick off Party at the R- Club located inside the Billings Hotel and convention center. 7pm till 9pm

Saturday we move out to the Yellowstone Dragstrip where the action kicks off with Diesel Drag Racing. Gates open at 9am and racing starts at 10am. All competitors are welcome

Other attractions include - Truck & Tractor Pulls , Dyno Competition, Show n Shine and BURNOUT Contest

Admission -
Adults $25.00
Kids 6-12 $10.00
5 & under Free

For complete event information go to NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA or call 360-658-4353

#227 ·
Alright guys..........Who's all heading to Big Sky Truck Fest on Saturday ??

The family & I will be there all day. Really looking forward to going. Pretty excited, can't wait. Kind of funny, about a month ago I brought up BSTF to the wife & daughter and they didn't seem to keen on the idea. After taking them to the diesel drags at Lost Creek Raceway this past weekend, I think they may have caught the "diesel racing bug". Got home from work yesterday & they both asked if we were going. Go figure.....lol !! Needless to say, I hopped online, made some hotel reservations, & all is good. To top it all off, 3 more days of work & then I have 14 days off. WhoooHooo...............!!

#228 ·
Well, I have made the final arrangements and I will be coming down Saturday morning! Looking forward to it!

#229 ·
Wish I could go. Got my truck back today.... man does that 1058 lock up hard, I love it!! Still scares me a lil when I go to pass and she downshifts, more often than not I would limp it but she just drops a gear and scoots!! The guys at GOS are def a good group of guys. When my gaskets completely shit out I'll be goin back to them to get her studded, no doubt about that

#231 ·
One of these days, shit shov and I are only 40 miles apart and we've yet to meet up. Was planning on sometime these days off but truck took longer than expected and now I got to head back to nd Friday

#233 ·
I definitely am lol . I'm friends with the kid who runs the page and is setting it up . You guys should go it should be a good time and the guys from diesel sellerz will be there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.