Washington state rollcall

106K views 1K replies 218 participants last post by  BoiseRob 
#1 ·
who are ya and where ya live.

07-dmax puyallup wa

#2 ·
North Bend, WA

#3 ·
Moses Lake is my hometown and always will be. I'm stationed in Oklahoma for the next year and then I'll be back to the great PNW--can't wait.

Oh, and GO ROSSI!

#4 ·
Not to far from you DMax, Puyallup! When is the next get together!

#5 ·
not sure dhaynie, someone else had the smoke on the mountain run recently. I had to work so didnt see anyone. I will be around this weekend since I finally got a day off work from fri to sun at the house on south hill. Wife has an art studio tour runnin thru our place as part of the tour. oh yea. so I will be around most of the time. will check the site here. if you want to stop by.

#7 ·
Lake Forest Park! (just north of seattle and south of Edmonds) we gotta get everyone together and have THE MOST EPIC ROTM PIC EVER! :rofl but now that theres more active west side members we should have a west side meet and make the farmers drive out to us :rof :rof

#11 · (Edited)
Puyallup guys, whats your general location? I'm in the Larkspur area about 1 1/2 mi behind Walmart on 31st.

#25 ·
Oakville south of Oly north of Centrailia.

#26 ·
Spokane here! east side baby. haha

#28 ·
Gig Harbor.......

#30 ·
dang rubicon your quick, its on, follow the posts and threads guys. jimmy macs in renton on the 21st this month, at high noon. link is Jimmy Macs Roadhouse - A Fun Texas Style Restaurant! for directions, menu, bar menu. I think kids are welcome since its a family restaurant too. so cool for ya minors. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.