North Idaho Annual Mothers Day Mud Bogs - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Northwest Events AK - ID - MT - OR - WA - WY

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2011, 04:06 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

North Idaho Annual Mothers Day Mud Bogs

This has been discussed in a few other threads in this section but thought I would start a thread for itself. Moyie Springs, ID has its annual mud bog May 6th-8th. If you like trucks, mud, hill climbs, rock crawls, beer and women this is a great event to attend. IIRC its like $25 to get in and camping is free and they have plenty of space. You can run whatever vehicle you want on the hills, trails, and through the mud there is no special fee to enter them. Only things they dont allow is glass bottles for your beverages, dirt bikes, 4wheelers, and Rhinos for liability reasons. This event has live band on Saturday night (maybe Friday night as well) with HUGE bonfires on both Friday and Saturday nights. Petersons Off-Road Magazine has attended this in the years past with their camera crews and rigs!!!

Its a great time to support the off road community and a very small community as well. This small village of under 600 people grows to close to over 15k people for this one weekend. Last year saw over 17k people through out the weekend. :rockin

I am hoping to make it back it is one thing I look forward to each year, but with my job and the way mother nature is puttin the smack down on the south looks like I might not make it....
Truck: 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax CC/SB | N-fab 6 step bars with 2" sectioned out of the front| Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares | Sulastic Shackles | Cognito 4-6" lift | Fuel Throttle 20x10 -12mm offset | 325/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs | H&S Mini Maxx | DPF Delete | Urea Delete | EGR Delete| PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipes | Diamondeye 3" Downpipe | 5" Flo~Pro Exhaust w/Muffler

Coming soon: S&B Intake and FASS Lift Pump

Last edited by trevorb_06; 04-24-2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Price change for admittance
trevorb_06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2011, 08:22 AM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

you better be going man. it looks like it is getting nicer outside. so hopefully that weekend will be nice. ill be there will all my buddies.
5in custom build exhaust into 6in stack axle dump. Built front bumper with 2 light bars. Hids, ppe hot level 3, fass, biv, intake, 2-8" sub, infinitys, alpine deck, PAC exhaust break, air horns, brand new front end, leds in everything,
Sheet Metal workers local #55
JoshG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2011, 08:34 AM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

quick update it is 25 bucks for the weekend and beer will be sold there as well. They say dogs are not allowed. security is on hand and if you don't have a wristband they will charge you 40bones. If you need more info get ahold of me i have the offical page on facebook.
05 White GMC Sierra crewcab shortbox duramax. 4" downpipe to 5" straight pipe. edge evo cs on with expandable egt probe. AFE turbo mouthpiece. Some of the l.e.d. conversion done. Thanks to jesse and jess from husker diesel. 285 ltx tires.
1974 chevy silverado reg. cab, 5" tach, 6" lift, 3/4 ton axles, dana 60 up front with 14 bolt in rear, 4.10 ratio, 383 stroker motor. 35 dick cepek mud country tires
1974 Buick electra 225 with a 455.5 motor, accel cap and rotor, brought back to life after sitting in a shed for more then ten years.
leadfoot4x4er is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2011, 08:37 AM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

$25. damn.... how i just need to get a wristband somehow. you wouldnt be able to hook me up with one would you???
5in custom build exhaust into 6in stack axle dump. Built front bumper with 2 light bars. Hids, ppe hot level 3, fass, biv, intake, 2-8" sub, infinitys, alpine deck, PAC exhaust break, air horns, brand new front end, leds in everything,
Old 04-24-2011, 09:14 AM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG View Post
$25. damn.... how i just need to get a wristband somehow. you wouldnt be able to hook me up with one would you???
This is copied from the facebook page.

!!!!!KIDS 12 AND UNDER ARE FREE!!!!!
$25.00 ADMISSION GETS YOU IN FOR ENTIRE WEEKEND
FREE CAMPING AND PARKING
RULES:
NO DOGS
18 AND OLDER
ID IS CHECKED AT THE GATE
ANYONE UNDER 18 MUST BE WITH A PARENT
NO 4 WHEELERS/QUADS/MOTORCYCLES
NO GLASS BOTTLES - CANS AND PLASTIC ONLY
IF YOU ARE CAUGHT WITH NO WRISTBAND DURING THE MUDBOG YOU WILL BE CHARGED $40.00!
SEATBELTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE PITS/ON THE HILLCLIMB/ON THE TANK TRAP. YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF OF THESE EVENTS IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THIS RULE!!!!
IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH SEATBELTS FOR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE VEHICLE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE!!!!
WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES--IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOUR WRISTBAND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO TELL SECURITY OR THE EMPLOYEES AT THE ENTRANCE IMMEDIATELY!!!
If you are unruly/rude and decide to not listen to the staff/security you can/will be kicked out.

!!!!!SECURITY WILL BE ON DUTY 24 HOURS A DAY!!!!!

Beer will be sold at the mudbog by the 6 pack and larger. This way there will (HOPEFULLY) be less people driving to the store after having a few drinks.....
05 White GMC Sierra crewcab shortbox duramax. 4" downpipe to 5" straight pipe. edge evo cs on with expandable egt probe. AFE turbo mouthpiece. Some of the l.e.d. conversion done. Thanks to jesse and jess from husker diesel. 285 ltx tires.
1974 chevy silverado reg. cab, 5" tach, 6" lift, 3/4 ton axles, dana 60 up front with 14 bolt in rear, 4.10 ratio, 383 stroker motor. 35 dick cepek mud country tires
1974 Buick electra 225 with a 455.5 motor, accel cap and rotor, brought back to life after sitting in a shed for more then ten years.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:21 AM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

good to know. thanks for the info.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:24 AM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)

no prob and they have another one in sept. oct time.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:27 AM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

yeah i just missed that one last year. i hear the spring one is usually better cuz everyone has been working on there toys over the winter and ready to break them in. and in the fall.... they are usually broke. lol
Old 04-24-2011, 09:33 AM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG View Post
you better be going man. it looks like it is getting nicer outside. so hopefully that weekend will be nice. ill be there will all my buddies.
I try to make it every year but when work calls I gotta go.

I agree the Spring one is way better than the fall one. Ive only been to the fall one a few times. Its still a good time but the Spring one is something I really look forward to every year and I hate missing it. Ive only missed it 3 times int the last 9 years
Truck: 2011 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax CC/SB | N-fab 6 step bars with 2" sectioned out of the front| Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares | Sulastic Shackles | Cognito 4-6" lift | Fuel Throttle 20x10 -12mm offset | 325/60R20 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs | H&S Mini Maxx | DPF Delete | Urea Delete | EGR Delete| PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipes | Diamondeye 3" Downpipe | 5" Flo~Pro Exhaust w/Muffler

Coming soon: S&B Intake and FASS Lift Pump
trevorb_06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2011, 09:40 AM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

hope you can make it out there. i know what you mean about work though. there are a few people in my group that wont make it cuz of work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.