Resonator plug?? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Performance Upgrades Discuss what Intakes,Exhaust,Fuel System,Programmers,Tuners,&Trans. are right for you.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 09:17 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporting Member

Resonator plug??

Anyone know where I can find a billet resonator plug that has duramax etched on it that will match the pcv re-route plug that has 6.6 on it???

thanks in advance
EFI Live by Kory Willis...MBRP 5in straight pipe axle dump...diamond eye down pipe….AFE mouthpiece...Volant CAI...Detroit Trutrac differential...Alpine 7" double din DVD/NAV...Power Bass amp, 2 - 12" Rockford Fosgate subs...Airdog 165...PCV re-route….Plugged…Blocked…Shimmed and Ported...Cognito UCA's and pitman/idler support...Kryptonite tierods...Blacked out LED tail lights and 3rd brake light...Remote start and alarm system...Glowshift pod and guages...tow mirrors installed...
stage V trans kit waiting to be installed

www.alligatorperformance.com
Dmax4life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2011, 09:48 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

like this?

Diesel Race Parts O-Ringed Billet Resonator Plug for 04.5-10 GM 6.6L Duramax

2004.5 LLY Ext Cab 8' ~EFI, Fabtech 6" and much, much more.. SOLD
nvrplzd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2011, 09:53 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

ok sorry I guess I meant to say the non black one. Does the one from alligator come either color??
EFI Live by Kory Willis...MBRP 5in straight pipe axle dump...diamond eye down pipe….AFE mouthpiece...Volant CAI...Detroit Trutrac differential...Alpine 7" double din DVD/NAV...Power Bass amp, 2 - 12" Rockford Fosgate subs...Airdog 165...PCV re-route….Plugged…Blocked…Shimmed and Ported...Cognito UCA's and pitman/idler support...Kryptonite tierods...Blacked out LED tail lights and 3rd brake light...Remote start and alarm system...Glowshift pod and guages...tow mirrors installed...

Old 09-25-2011, 10:01 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
I'm That Guy...

Call them up, they can let you know what they have.

CLICK TO READ: FORUM RULES OR DF STAFF!

Thank you Rob Coddens (Idaho Rob), Dustin @ ATP, Scott @ SDP, Kory Willis, and Mike L. for all of your help!

05 LLY CCSB 4wd - Mods coming (Truck Love from ATP Trucks and Copperhead Diesel expected soon)
SOLD: 05 LLY, 05 LLY, 09 LMM, 02 LB7

Build Threads : 2005 Chevy Silverado | 1978 Ford Bronco (Sister Site)
TDFDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

i picked this up for a buck at the hardware store. haha http://images.grainger.com/B332_31/i...1VNG4_AS01.JPG
Performance: EFIlive from Kory, 40% overs, DSP through Edge CTS, Alligator Stage V Trans, BT Lockup Box, PPE Tranny cooler, AD 165, Cognito Traction Bars, Alligator sleeves, PPE Boost valve, AFE intake, Dumped exhaust
Misc. stuff: Trail Ready bumper, Autometer boost w/ CTS in pod, Towing Mirrors, 6" Fabtech lift, Resonator plugged HID's high/low/fogs all on, 35% front windshield tint, 5% sides, Debadged, Line of Fire LED strip, LED interior swap, Pioneer touch screen, Pioneer Premier shallow 12" sub & Amp
Daily Driver: 2014 Cruze TDI
Northwest Coal Roller is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2011, 10:34 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)

yea i guess that would work but i'm kinda looking for a cleaner look you know

Old 09-25-2011, 10:38 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

hrmm. well, having never touched one of these nice ones, i would assume the billet is implying aluminininium, so who is to say you couldn't take some sand paper to make a silver coating to it and then clear coat over it?

Old 09-25-2011, 10:40 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)

true very true….I like where your going with this

Old 09-25-2011, 10:49 PM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

just a thought... i mean, call me old school, but it's metal.. it will grind off and have a "brushed appearance"

Old 09-25-2011, 10:50 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)

I just put a cap over mine and put the 6.6 airbox back over it for the "stock" look
PowerlabsTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.