Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Whats everyone running manifold and up pipes?

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Grizz3500 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking into getting a set of manifold and up pipes for my truck. From what i read they are worth the money. Whats everyones ideas on this? best bang for buck? I have looked at ppe, rdl profab. Let me know.

#2 ·
Profab and RDL are the same thing. ;) That's my choice. Currently running his manifolds, up pipes and pedestal.

#5 ·
I think PPE cut Rick out of the deal and now makes their own
I would get the RDL

#9 ·
I'm putting on the LML manifold this weekend! and after that just planning to eventually get the Profab upipes but leave the stock and LML Manifold, as I've heard the uppipes is where the actual gains come from.

#14 · (Edited)
Stock manifolds with RDL / Pro Fab tow flow up-pipes. Did the EGR delete, down pipe and exhaust at the same time, thought might as well do the up-pipes while I'm in there.

#16 ·
Can't decide between tow flows/LML manifold or up pipes/manifold kit. Which would be better for Towing. If there's no real world difference, i can certainly use $400-500 else where.

One more question. Is it worth the $75 to have TowFlows ceramic coated?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.