powdercoat intercooler pipes - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Performance Upgrades Discuss what Intakes,Exhaust,Fuel System,Programmers,Tuners,&Trans. are right for you.

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 08:46 AM   eBay Motors  #11 (permalink)

I did a little powdercoating lol
Sent from a black cloud and the smell of burnt rubber
04 CCSB LB7 IIs483 over IIs366,carillos,cut and coated lb7 slugs,ported heads,RDL downpipe uppipes manifolds ,efi live with dsp5,Big Dipper stage 4,4 inch out the back, ram air keystone hood,US Speedoo fox racing shocks cluster,rolling on hummers,and wraped in silverbirch. And some wicked tunning from Bo-Bo (Bob Olson)
11.64 @117
Originally Posted by hllbllylmsne
Sounds like you screwed up the seat to steering wheel linkage, no real fix for it, sorry
blacksmokelb7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 08:47 AM   eBay Motors  #12 (permalink)

uploadfromtaptalk1354380492515.jpg

04 CCSB LB7 IIs483 over IIs366,carillos,cut and coated lb7 slugs,ported heads,RDL downpipe uppipes manifolds ,efi live with dsp5,Big Dipper stage 4,4 inch out the back, ram air keystone hood,US Speedoo fox racing shocks cluster,rolling on hummers,and wraped in silverbirch. And some wicked tunning from Bo-Bo (Bob Olson)
11.64 @117
Sounds like you screwed up the seat to steering wheel linkage, no real fix for it, sorry
Old 12-01-2012, 08:51 AM   eBay Motors  #13 (permalink)

Use series 38 if you can is hard as a rock and very hard to scratuploadfromtaptalk1354380697313.jpguploadfromtaptalk1354380711169.jpgch .Here is the AllSeason stuff a friend of mine has a business power coating and made this color himself.He calls it Monster green it's just like that florescent green antifreeze.

11.64 @117

Last edited by blacksmokelb7; 12-01-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:04 AM   eBay Motors  #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbzwoods View Post
where are you at in sd? i have an afe intercooler pipe and had black hills powder coat do a shit ton of powdercoat in rapid city, they do an awesome job just expensive if you want them to sandblast your parts if you bring them raw parts they are dirt cheep: sandblast and powdercoat the afe pipe:$200 but i wanted it that day, and a raw coolant tank $50
Wow, they are high. I only paid 300 for my tool box, bed tubes, step bars, exhaust tip, bull bar, rod holders and hitch to be coated and that including stripping the chrome off the steps, exhaust tip, tubes and bull bar...
smokinlmm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 09:10 AM   eBay Motors  #15 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

WOW! The Prius huggers gonna like it cuz it's GREEN!
2004.5 GMC SLT 4X4 CCLB LLY Ally, EFI Live V2 & DSP5 by Rob, trans by Mike L, Magnaflow DP, Ride Rites, LBZ turbo inlet mod, AD II 165, po' man CAI, HIDs, stock height, Cognito tie rods, Bilstein 5100s, Isspros, H2 wheels with Toyo OC 285-70-17s, B&W turnover & Companion, Prodigy P3, dog snot on windows......

Sent from my antique HP DV7-4183cl with Radeon HD5470 graphics, Beats Audio and Blu-ray drive.....
ALLY Cat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 09:28 AM   eBay Motors  #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLY Cat View Post
WOW! The Prius huggers gonna like it cuz it's GREEN!

11.64 @117
Old 12-01-2012, 09:34 AM   eBay Motors  #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmokelb7 View Post
Attachment 59418

Looks sweet u do it urself or explain the process how diff then just painting

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

04 lb7 Duramax
afe intake/ 8 inch silverline stack /air dog II/ efi live tunes by (Mark Broviak) /suncoast tranny/ tie rod sleeves.......
Turblow44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 09:43 AM   eBay Motors  #18 (permalink)

The coating on my engi need is single stage Kawi green series 38 I did not do the coating I had a friend do it he has a business in Rockford I'll area.The monster green is a blend of 2 different colors over a silver powder coat and it's a 2 stage powdercoating the silver is put on baked and then the green is added and baked again. The bad part is 2Stage is double the price because it have double the powder and double the bake time.
11.64 @117
Old 12-01-2012, 04:30 PM   eBay Motors  #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinlmm View Post
Wow, they are high. I only paid 300 for my tool box, bed tubes, step bars, exhaust tip, bull bar, rod holders and hitch to be coated and that including stripping the chrome off the steps, exhaust tip, tubes and bull bar...
meh had everything in 1 day, so i really cant complain.

Old 12-01-2012, 04:32 PM   eBay Motors  #20 (permalink)
DuramaxForum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbzwoods View Post
where are you at in sd? i have an afe intercooler pipe and had black hills powder coat do a shit ton of powdercoat in rapid city, they do an awesome job just expensive if you want them to sandblast your parts if you bring them raw parts they are dirt cheep: sandblast and powdercoat the afe pipe:$200 but i wanted it that day, and a raw coolant tank $50
Brookings...an hour north of Sioux Falls.
2007 2500HD Classic - Duramilage Tuner - 4" Diamond Eye Exhaust - MBRP 3" Downpipe - AFE Intake - AFE Intercooler Pipe - AFE Intake Manifold - LML Drivers Side Exhaust Manifold - Nictane Filter Adaptor - PPE Ported Fuel Rail Fitting - PCV Reroute - TransGo JR Shift Kit - PPE Deep Transmission Pan - Amsoil Dual Bypass Oil Filtration System

Waiting to be install: AirDog II Lift Pump - EGR Blocked Off

Sroufe7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.