Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Need help 07 lmm

674 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Chadsduramaxgmc 
#1 ·
I have 07 lmm duramax with fass fuel system sinister diesel egr delete transgo race plug had efi live by dans diesel and was running great tons of power. Started a poo87 low rail pressure code and ended up being cp3 . Was broke down out if town n forced to use a so called company called Dave's diesel. They screwed me bc they charged 2100 to fix co3 and when they did (if they even did) they put a 20 over stock pump on which in turn made the comp read high fuel rail pressure. He then told me only way to fix that was to retune and delete code. Me being the idiot I am agreed bc he said his tunes were just as good. WRONG. They suck for the first week that it was running it blew black smoke on every tune. Also was blowing a solid line of smoke down highway at 1700 rpm. Horrible I was wanting to get my old tunes back somehow but I'm in paducah ky which is pretty far from the original location of dans diesel which would b my choice . The truck was setup and running great before. Any who just wondering if anyone has any closer to my area (western ky ). Also the truck again has completely broke down and throwing same code as before p0087. Needing a place to actually fix it and not rip me off for 2100 again. Suggestions will b appreciated and also any suggestions if I can recover any of my spent money on nothing at Dave's ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.