Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Fill me in on this EZLYNK please

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DirtEmax-USMC 
#1 ·
So as it appears, the good days of a quick flash and a black knob on my dash are gone. It doesn't look like we have went backward ar all. I'm about to purchase this EZLYNK deal but would like the run down in simple terms from anyone who has some input. From what I understand, you plug it in and get Kory's tunes and your phone becomes your gauges and shift on the fly? This provides everything to delete all emissions (DEF,DPF,CAt,Muffler,DEF Tank,EGR, etc...)? Is there a way to have another tuner put their tuning on there, not that Kory is bad, just if you've ran something else forever? Is a DSP5 still an option for switching on the fly? What are max levels guys are seeing on just a stock deleted LML? How can I update my tuning for future mods? If I still want my phone just used as a phone in my pickup, can I link up an iPad/Mount one somewhere to just leave there as basically a replacement to my previously used CTS's? That's probably a lot of questions but I just want to see what is all going on and if my performance will be there. A full rundown and a yes or no of buy would be awesome. Thanks so much. Going on my 15 LML by the way.

#2 ·
You can use any Bluetooth capable device for your gauges. You can run anyone's tunes that you want, at this time there are only two Kory and GDP. They are switching tuning on the fly with a DSP5 switch, if you make a turbo or fuel upgrade you simply get tuning specific to it, they load it to the cloud and you can access it. If we can help get you set up let me know. We have a few units in stock until our next shipment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.