Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Need advice and suggestions

643 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  830king 
#1 ·
Hello all,
I have a 15 lml. Currently running intake, 5" exhaust, fass 150, beans sump, egr blocker plates, pcv reroute, ppei race tune, and ppei tcm tune. I'm wanting to add a little more. I would like to add 3" down pipe for sure. Also, want to do full egr delete with up pipe. Here is where questions start. What advantage would I see replacing both up pipes opposed to one. Also, will I see any gains out of a factory turbo wheel upgrade like wicked wheel or batmowheel? I know trans won't last forever with these parts, but I'll upgrade it down the road. Would money be better spent on different parts?
Thank in advance!!!

P.S. tunes will be updated for any turbo changes

#2 ·
To do the egr delete you can just cut the riser off your existing up pipe and weld the hole shut. If you want to upgrade up pipes just because look at profab, their products are high quality. If you have the money I'd suggest a cp3 conversion, that could potentially save you lots of $$ down the road if your cp4 was to fail.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.