Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

DMax finish 1~2 Clarion Fair FPP 2.6

4K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  duramaxbd03 
#1 ·
Full pull productions Clarion county PA fair pull,

Congrats To my Wife Corrie for 1st place in her 04 lly and to John Savage for 2nd place in his 05 lly!!

Video by TrailerPro!

#3 ·
Congrats, and that is the coolest sled I have ever seen!

#4 ·
great runs its always funny that there are always a crap load of dodges at every pull yet it always seems the duramax usually ends up winning haha

#5 ·
Nice!!!!Congrats!!:drink

#7 ·
Congrats on another win you two! Looks like she could've drove into the parking lot on the pull off!

#11 ·
Great lookin pull! Ill have to keep an eye on the website and try to make it to one soon.

Congrats to you and Corrie for another win :rockin

Wow Chris came to a sled pull?! How did this happen? :eek:

#13 ·
Awesome Caleb....turning out to be a damn good season so far!!

#16 ·
Thats all that matters!

Im kinda jacked. I was looking on the full pull site last night and your pull next weekend is 2 miles from Jakes house! Why cant any be closer to here?

#15 ·
amazing! will you and her be at clearfield tomorrow? the 4th? i hope so it will be a first time for me and my dmax its not very built at all but i want to try it

#18 ·
My Wife is ready to pull mine! and there is no dought she will do better then me:D she knows one thing hammer Down:gearjamin

#22 ·
Congrats you two on the old Mack!!! I hope to have a few things done to mine by next year so I can play. I used to pull an 85 Chevy. Got the bug to try again!!!

#24 ·
congrats caleb!!!!!!
it was good seeing you pull the other night also! :drink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.