Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

my first sled hook in the dirty

4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  mcle6103 
#1 ·
this is the first time hooking to the sled in this truck. didn't do much to set the truck up to pull but pump my air bags up to 80 psi. I only weighed in at 6890 lbs so need to get some weight added in to it. Not a very good viedo my friends should have some better ones.

#5 ·
Hell ya! Strong Pull! :rockkin

#6 ·
Here is a better video of the pull. You guys that pull let me know what I can do better. never been into the pulling part but think I will start. I only weighed in at 6980 lbs so I need some weight but how do you put weight in it to make it work for me? I"m in the work stock class so no hanging weights out front. I have the power but don't know what to do to be able to pull better.

#7 ·
Is it just me or were those other trucks really close? especially if a chain breaks

#10 ·
nice job, she sounds good.

#12 ·
Thank you. New to pulling but working on some things this winter going to try to come out swinging this season. :gearjamin

#13 ·
Couple things, barking your turbo like that at the end is not good for it.

The flag that guy is holding has more sense than he does, i'm like the other guy, that was very close quarters for a sled pull, things do break, and there is no way that guy would have gotten out of the way quick enough.

#14 ·
I know barking the turbo like that is bad its the first time I pulled in it. I know how not to bark it.

#15 ·
That's sick man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.