#2 ·
good pull man,I like your truck! haha

#3 ·
haha you were right after me eh? I see our trucks are verrry similar

#4 ·
Nice job :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#5 ·
yea I was right after you,I thought I was the only one with those rims around here haha,they look good in 18s though,your offset looks much better! Im glad you posted which place you got cause I wanted to know who placed ahead of me

#6 ·
I thought I was the only one with those rims aswell. I saw your truck in acton and was like oh no haha. Good looking rims though! Like the blacked out bumpers on your truck.

That white lmm was a beast too!

#8 ·
whend you get a new truck? lol

#9 ·
That lifted white LMM was my buddy Dale, you see him run into his truck right before you pull. He pulls there every year with his stock allison. That was a good pull btw. How many feet?

#12 ·
White lmm pulled 340 for first place.

I pulled 300' 2"

#10 ·
My girlfriend has a video of the big white LMM he pulled 340 feet I believe, he did full pull everytime, it was nice to see 3 or 4 of us dmaxs in the top 6!

#11 ·
nice pull man!!!

#15 ·
#14 ·
He did really good, couldn't believe who clean and quiet that truck is, it made mine look like a best up old farm truck lol

#16 ·
Be careful with those stock aluminum drive shafts on the lmm. Seen quite a few of them break with a stock turbo max effort tunes when you hook em up to a sled. One of our customers, he's a member on here, has to get a new fuel tank after his let go on him.

Sent from my old skool Droid

#18 ·
My driveshaft scares me too, I've never liked aluminum driveshafts

#20 ·
shit,Add it to the list

#24 ·
Heres Grand Valley pull. Track was a muddy mess, couldn't get off the line.

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.