Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Stuck in Mud for the First time

12K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  StealthBoogie 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
lol of course, my family owns nothing buy GM Trucks! I saw a tundra driving by while I was waiting and I was like "oh god, please don't stop, please dont stop"

#7 ·
its was lots of fun. Glad I was just 5 min away from my inlaw. but yea that's where I failed at by not going fast and going into it in 2wd.Epic fail, I was in la la land looking for my dogs that got loose.

Have fun with that okie red dirt! That shit never came off my vehicles while I was stationed there.
Yea its gonna be a pain

#8 ·
looks like your tires were pretty clumped up with it also, whenever i go through mud its usually to the floor, just keep digging as fast as you clean them

#9 ·
wow he wasnt afraid to give it the throttle

#16 ·
yup and hes 66yrs old and had a blast doing it. We were both in 4wd smashing on the skinny pedal, I was really stuck in there good.

Yah all have no clue just how bad the okie red dirt is. That shit is more like clay than dirt.
for sure man , red dirt here is just clay that clogs up your tires in a snap

exact same here, family has always been all Chevy.
my bro got stuck in the snow and a ford 6.4 stopped and asked if he needed help and he said he was waiting for a truck to stop that could actually pull him out :rof
haha :rofl thats what I probably would have said to the tundra if he stopped.

Haha thats great. Exactly why I don't take my truck off pavement in this state anymore.. The clay just sucks you right up and takes a year to get washed back off. Let me know if you decide to do that again since I only live about 15 minutes away hahaha
Yea I thought about that if I wasnt near home and family who would be able to come help me and DF was first in my mind

#15 ·
Haha thats great. Exactly why I don't take my truck off pavement in this state anymore.. The clay just sucks you right up and takes a year to get washed back off. Let me know if you decide to do that again since I only live about 15 minutes away hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.