Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

few vids of me pulling in mt upton ny

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  L0B6Z 
#1 ·
i pulled this past weekend in mt upton ny and i was only the 2nd duramax there to pull. i signed up for 4 classes, stock 9000lb, ws 9000lb, stock 8000lb, and ws 8000lb.

i only was able to pull in the stock and ws 9000lb class which i only tipped the scales at 7160 and had no extra wieghts.
i did a total of 3 pulls in about 10 min and was worried about my stock transmission but it didnt even heat up past 150*.

i got 2nd in stock class and got whooped in ws. i lost to a new 6.7 daully in the stock class.

the videos will show how much i actually spin and need new tires, and i didnt have my bump stops in or traction bars. hopefully on the 28th ill have my bars done and new tires on and be more competative.

we got rained out before i could go in the 8000lb classes

1st pull - YouTube

2nd pull - YouTube

3rd pull - YouTube

See less See more
#2 ·
how my truck set.

torsion bolts MIA and bottom of clevis right at 26"

pulled the 1st two pulls in the stock class with my improved stock tune since i honestly wasnt allowed in the class with a tuner, but the guy verified i was on that tune and let me go.

the same with the 6.7 he had a tuner on improved stock

last vid shows my 150 hp tune wide open

Attachments

#3 ·
I was the only truck that had clean tunes aswell. All the Cummins and fords would roll smoke like crazy...

The other duramax didn't seem to pull to good. He had a lmm with tons of smoke n add ons but didn't seem to get the truck going right

#7 ·
Holy hell, I wonder what my CCLB 3500 weighs then lol. I may have to hit up a scale when I get home from work.
OP: nice runs at the pulls man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
Lol, definitely need better tires

#8 ·
i dont beleive any of the scales at the pulls around here. my first truck pull in morris said i weighed 6600lbs... then i weighed 3 times in mt upton and it said 7160 all he 3 times with me in it and my 5th wheel hitch which is friggen heavy as hell in the back..

#10 ·
260s and I lost by 7-9 ft I believe.. If I had better tires and my bump stops I think I would of done better.. Or mainly more weight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.