Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

My first pull

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  DuraMaximize 
#1 · (Edited)
First pull at Rockingham County Fair in VA, finished 12th outta 20 trucks, it was an 8500 class I weighed in at 6950(didn't have any weight to bring) pulled 226ft leader pulled 284ft and a lot of guys had aftermarket turbos and built motors/ built Trans. Overall I was happy with how I did being the only first time puller in the group and a stock Trans. Track was pretty slick too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq58NwaE8Sw

Edit: also no traction bars either just spring clamps, was planning on square tubing but gunna have to end up making them out of DOM tubing since I already bought tractor end links from TSC

#2 ·
That sucker is smokin. Lol

#3 ·
Haha yeah but I love the throttle response of chucks tunes. Hey how long did it take you to do your LML manifold swap? I wanna do it on mine

#4 ·
Didn't take me long but I did mine when I had everything apart from doin head gaskets

#6 ·
Hey now couldn't have been that weak considering I was 550lbs lighter than you and only pulled 14ft less, :drink

#7 ·
Nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.