Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

cummins with the dumbest stacks i ever seen

37K views 105 replies 61 participants last post by  05greendmax 
#1 ·
#4 ·
haha my buddies got dual 8in stacks miter cut that stick like 18 inches over the cab lol rediculous!!!:rockin

#7 ·
dont forget about the t number add another 20 ft of tq

#11 ·
i hate turnout period but when ther 2ft above the cab its even worse

#12 ·
stacks are shit, i dont feel like getting the trailer all black.

#13 ·
that does suck if u r pullin a big 5th wheel trailer /camper ans have to clean soot i found on my buddys cLR works well

#16 ·
I had stacks on my old 7.3 5in Peterbelt curve. I went 6in above cab to get rid of some of the noise.

#17 ·
personally i think that stacks belong on big trucks only(peterbilts)

#19 ·
gay................

#20 ·
There is a kid here in town with a late 90s or so Ford. He has a single stack out the middle that sticks out above the cab about 12 inches. I caught myself laughing at him the other day as he watched me drive by. Ok, I was intentionally laughing at him so he could see me laughing.

#21 ·
theres a guy with a newer mode ford around here thats got the Aussie stacks that are about 12 inches above the cab. He looks like an idiot!!!!!!!

#23 ·
cummins guys? never......

#25 ·
i'm no fan of stacks either, imo only on the commercial trucks. in my town theres a few w/ stacks but not like that, and the next town over i think its a requirement if you have a diesel pick up you have to have stacks. i just look and get a chuckle everytime, my dmax is nothing spectacular. my cousins neighbor has a psd 7.3 w/ black stacks and flame throwers in the stacks, i guess it s cool??

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.