Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

not a duramax but..

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  jlb444 
#1 ·
my 1950 JD A vs a 1944 JD A push pull bar just digging holes. im on the left :drink

See less See more
#2 ·
and heres a JD 720 diesel standard vs a JD 3020 gas, friends of mine. both are reworked pulling tractors

#4 ·
oh it is lol. nothing like beating the snot out of 60 year old tractors. they just keep taking it :drink

#8 ·
R4I red is with dimension of 17mm * 14mm * 3mm, and 0.06kg, can be supplied with best quality and lowest price,oem is warmly welcome and with one year warranty.
R4 i Ultra SDHC Revolution for DS/DSL/DSi, support SDHC memory card(compatibility up to 32GB). The second generation pattern, enhance the stability of the product
R4 i gold upgrade revolution for DS/DSL/DSi with Mario Patten. R4 i gold card is able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset. Sleep mode function, for power saving and longer standby time.
:WTF are you talking about:idkidk

#7 ·
R4 i gold upgrade revolution for DS/DSL/DSi with Mario Patten. R4 i gold card is able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting machine and soft reset. Sleep mode function, for power saving and longer standby time.

#11 ·
Pulling antique tractors is alot more fun than watching them. I had a few old Olivers that I pull. My Dad used to pull them with me, he's actually the one that got me into it. I guess he's just getting too old though. LOL.

Nice pics man !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.