Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

First Win Of The Year!!!!

5K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  DAMAX 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is some video of my pulls this weekend. I had a boost leak somewhere I was only hitting about 30psi.

First in the stock class with 330'

Second Place in open class 297'

#4 ·
Congrats man hope i can do the same soon.

#10 ·
Great looking pulls other than the burned out cab light.

#18 ·
Yeah I wasn't too happy about that when I first saw the video. :eek:

congrats eric. i cant wait to start pullin myself
You'll be hooked after the first time. :gearjamin

Truck spunds good man, spinning some 4k rpm sounds like too lol. every time I pull i cant bring myself to pop it into neutral at the end. something about owning a dodge and breaking a input shaft tought me that LOL
Yeah right around 3500-4000 depending on the track. Hopefully the shafts will hold up. :rolleyes:

Holy Sh!t Eric that faucker sounded mean! You do anything different motor wise? Sounded like you were making some big power and RPMs, and you hung 3rd pretty easy this time it sounded like.

Awesome Job Man!
No motor work this year. Finally go rid of the K&N this winter. :rockin

congrats Eric, glad your doing well this year.
Thanks Nate.

Hope I will do better this weekend after I fix my boost leak. When I pulled my N2o a couple weekends ago I pinched my boost gauge line where it connects to the turbo and ever since then I know something was wrong my cruising boost was down and after the pull I hit a few back roads and was only topping out at about 30psi. I either will just leave it off for the weekend and log so I know about where Im at or try and get it fixed in time. Anyone know where to get the little ball thing that goes over the boost gauge line in the little cupler. Yeah I know very technical.

#23 ·
Yeah I meant tuning or any smaller things to help out since last pull? Seemed like she had more this time?
My tune was reworked a little to give it a little more and my turbo will push more air and and S&B air intake.

nice hook, but whats with the tip pointing up
The group I pull with in MN it is required that your exhaust point up. So I just put it on for ever pull so people don't get a face full of smoke.

#24 ·
Nice hook!!:drink Looks like that turbo is doing really well for you.

I have noticed that more clubs are mandating the exhaust exit up in stock class.

#33 ·
Its Freddy's Super Stocker turbo.

Eric, I told my son to watch the youtube videos. He called me after that and said that is one bad ass truck!
Even with the sweet burnt out visor light. :rockin

Thanks a lot guys I got another pull this weekend I plan on pulling in the stock class and 2.6 class and hoping to see the turbo 40psi again after the fix. :rolleyes:

#30 ·
dont tell me a doge took first on ya!!lol

Great pulls
i have to get some different tuning done with mine she runs way to hot when i pulled

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.