See less See more
#2 ·
And the outcome..... :]

#3 ·
Very nice, good job man!!!

#4 ·
I pulled the Freighliner with my truck Duramax=1 Freightliner=0

#12 ·
They're actually tapped into my turn signal/marker light on the marker side so when the blinker illuminates the halo's are off and vice versa. I stole the idea from BMW.

#11 ·
Very nice...good job man

#15 ·
Thank you very much, I love my truck, wouldnt trade it for the world

#19 ·
what was he stuck on or what was the deal with it?

#20 ·
He thought he could pull his trailer over the curb but all he did was spin on the uneven parking lot, poor guy couldnt back up without jack knifing it. So DURAMAX TO THE RESCUE!

#26 ·
Thats the difference between a truck driver and a operator... im assuming he didnt have a dif lock or a power divide - so should have tightened down the brakes on the wheels spinning to send power to the wheels on the ground

#21 ·
No one wants to be the guy asking the stupid question... BUT where do you click to watch the video?? I see no link or anything... maybe its the computer im on blocking it?

#23 ·
The only pic i see in his post is just of his avatar, there is nothing else. im at work so i think this computer blocks things out every now and then?

#25 ·
Ohhh I see now, thought it was just a pic at first.

#27 ·
Nice pull! Was the trailer loaded? Eithe rway it is empressive!

#28 ·
He said it was half loaded

#31 ·
Very cool! Its a good thing you had the 4wd launch kit to :rof

#32 ·
Yeah my buddy has an 07 and he tried pulling it first and broke a tie rod end. He was a little hurt that I did it trouble free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.