Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

First pull with the '15 LML

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  senorstanky 
#1 ·
We were part of the organizing committee/sponsorship group that brought the first Truck & Tractor pull to Dunnville, Ontario at their fair last weekend. I had pulled my '08 LMM a number of times in the years I owned it, and it ususally performed well - it had a tuner, exhaust, intake, and air bags. I sold it this past spring when the '15 was due to arrive, so this was the first hook on the new truck.

Was entered into the Stock Diesel class, which allowed intake/exhaust/tuner work, air bags, and ladder bars. They were pretty loose with the rules, and as long as you didn't have compounds or twin fuellers, you could pull in this class. All others had to pull in the Modified Diesel class. Ended up being 20 trucks in the class. Unbelievably, we ended up first with a pull of 332 feet. Second went to a '15 Ford F350 6.7, at 314', and third went to my old LMM (new owner) at an inch behind the Ford.

Here's the videos of my LML and the old LMM. Excuse the end of the one video - it was extremly dusty and my daughter got confused. We are going to make sure we have more water on hand next year.

https://youtu.be/7wjjw7aipEg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.