Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Danville Performance guys at VA test and tune!

6K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  06_DRW_LLY 
#1 ·
Thought you guys would enjoy these videos from this last weekend where we did some testing! Had a great time and got all the info we needed. Enjoy!

#2 ·
Mark I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again. You know how to make things run like a scalded dog!! and thats a good thing!! Now I'm ready to get mine up and running.

#5 ·
Nice................. Those trucks sound and look real healthy.:D

#7 ·
The in cabs were awesome!

#11 ·
It all starts with a truck and lots of money and parts:rockin

#14 ·
You guys coming to Warsaw this weekend?

#15 ·
I won't be, my truck is not ready yet. I don't know if Gainer, or Darrek or any of those guys are going to the test and tune.

#18 ·
yes it is:drink

#17 ·
just out of curiosity, what is the lifespan of one of the competition trucks?? cause in the 4th video you can see the whole truck kind of bent. like the middle of the truck is higher than the rest of it. where the bed meets the cab, i sound like a tard here. but maybe you see what i'm saying. that is a crazy amount of torque on the truck and the frame, was wondering how long all that held up. are the chassis stock?? sorry for all the questions. i'm amazed by the stuff mark and guys like this are able to do.

Thanks

#19 ·
That is what we like to call frame flex and it means the chassis is putting the power on the ground! We like to see that and it is normal if you are hookin good. This truck has been pulling for four years now without an major issue with the chassis, it is alittle tweaked but they all are after you hook them. There is alot of work done to the chassis to help put the hp on the ground but we do not wish to keep it from flexing as it would cause more parts to break.

#20 ·
Oh i gotcha, thanks mark. I know they were talking about how much more robust the new boxed frame on the 2011's is. Can't wait to see an all out LML puller!

good work man

#24 ·
Damn that thing will dragger out the back door.

#27 ·
the slight insanity truck is NASTY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.