November ROTM Trucks and Guard Rails! - Page 12 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
ROTM Forum! Check out and Vote the Dmaxstore.com Rig of the Month (ROTM)!!!

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM   eBay Motors  #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdiesel View Post
And you had JUST ordered from us. I defiantly felt bad that day when you called back dude. At least no one got hurt. Truck can be replaced, you.. Not so much lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
HAHA I wasn't gonna mention you guys Dustin but I see you did. I still would work with you guys down there in a heartbeat. No regrets! Just saving my pennies.

Last edited by palousediesel; 11-15-2012 at 03:17 PM.
palousediesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 PM   eBay Motors  #112 (permalink)
dat lly doe

ok im reposting took this one today randomly at the par and ride that over looks the bay lol

and my other one, i like the first pic better, but we will let jason and the voteing decide lol
Air Flow:finger vanes, ported turbine housing, BatMoWheel, losend unison ring, ported exhaust manifolds, gasket matched up-pipes
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, leveled tow mirrors, HIDs (all on mod), ADP tie-rod sleeves, green tinted headlamp housings
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-green, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.72 @ 95 mph 1.89 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 550hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust

Last edited by chevylovinfordtech; 11-15-2012 at 10:23 PM.
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 08:49 PM   eBay Motors  #113 (permalink)
National Defence

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevylovinfordtech View Post
ok im reposting took this one today randomly at the par and ride that over looks the bay lol

and my other one, i like the first pic better, jason if i get in pick the first one please!
I like the second one better
06 LBZ intake and turbo mouth piece, 4 inch straight exhaust, cat delete, PPE fuel rail shim kit, PPE EGR blocker plate, air bags, 45 gallon custom fuel tank, resonator delete. Idaho Robs EFI live tunes, 90 HP MAX EFFORT switched by Edge CTS insight, 17" level 8 wheels 265/70/17 goodyear wranglers. made 362 RWHP. Front bumper spacer removed, bumper lifted 2.5"

Jesus loves YOU, Have you asked Him to be your Savior yet?

CraigT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM   eBay Motors  #114 (permalink)
Oh...... Squirrel!

Lookin good ya'll!!! Keep em comming!!!

Exterior: Escalade Handles, Front windows tinted to match the rear, painted bumpers & mirrors, billet grille, 305/50/20 Cooper Zeons on BMF Novakanes Death Metal, Cognito Braces, Stainless Sleeves, Train Horns
Interior: 4 Kicker 10in Subs in 2 custom box's, Autometer Ultra lite II Pyro and Boost gauges, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, HID Lows & Fogs, Painted accents
Performance: EFI Live Tuned by Blackout Performance, Custom Blackout Performance S475 over stock twins, 45 over stock injectors, MBRP Turbo Back Stainless Exhaust (Straight piped), Raptor Lift Pump, AFE Filter, GMAX6 kit with Suncoast 1057 converter installed by Blackout Performance
1999 Ford F-550 PowerStroke ''Wrecker'' **Jerrdan bed, S&B Intake
Tow Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 PM   eBay Motors  #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevylovinfordtech View Post

and my other one, i like the first pic better, but we will let jason and the voteing decide lol
I agree, Robert. That first one might be better if the truck was lit up better. But, with the lighting conditions, I like the second one better. I am also kinda diggin' that rear bumper. Did I miss you getting this truck, or just forget? I seem to kinda remember you entering another ROTM? Maybe I just forgot. My memory is about as long as my .... you know...

Anyway, nice truck man.

'03 Silverado, CCSB, 4WD 2500 HD,
20% injectors, ADII 165, K&N drop-in air filter,
buckstop bumper, w/ Warn powerplant winch, and PIAA fogs.
Rear airbags.

'02 CCLB 2WD 2500HD
white, stock w/t w/ ZF-6
(new to me) (loving this ZF-6!)
IGOU is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 04:50 PM   eBay Motors  #116 (permalink)

If I get a computer fixed ill have a couple up but of not next month!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 PM   eBay Motors  #117 (permalink)

here is my entry! Took me a while to find guard rails lol
Attached Images

2014 Chevy 2500HD LML. BLACK. 5% window tint all around and windshield, recon cab lights, bmf repr 20x9 0 offset, 305/50/20 nitto terra grapplers, s and b cai, pcv reroute, resonator delete, nicktane adapter with cat filter,more to come
old truck: 2002 chevy 2500HD decked out

www.performancetruckproducts.com
modoh123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 08:30 PM   eBay Motors  #118 (permalink)
dat lly doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOU View Post
I agree, Robert. That first one might be better if the truck was lit up better. But, with the lighting conditions, I like the second one better. I am also kinda diggin' that rear bumper. Did I miss you getting this truck, or just forget? I seem to kinda remember you entering another ROTM? Maybe I just forgot. My memory is about as long as my .... you know...

Anyway, nice truck man.
As long as your. . .attention span? Haha

I have tried to enter every rotm I can, my first month was clean trucks, but I had this truck for about 7 months before I found this forum

Thanks on the bumper comment bud! I seem to be gettin a lot of those now that I'm shoin off that ass of hers lol
Air Flow:finger vanes, ported turbine housing, BatMoWheel, losend unison ring, ported exhaust manifolds, gasket matched up-pipes
Exterior: Rear Reunel bumper, leveled tow mirrors, HIDs (all on mod), ADP tie-rod sleeves, green tinted headlamp housings
Interior: 2 12" memphis car audio subs, custom sealed box and 2000 watt memphis amp, LED interior, dash and door lights-green, cobalt autometer pyro and boost piller gauges
Best Time: 13.72 @ 95 mph 1.89 60 foot
Work In Progress: 1969 Chevy Nova, built turbo 350, 283ci small block est. 550hp with 7500 rpm redline, caltracs, 4.11 ford 9" rear end, dual 3"exhaust
chevylovinfordtech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 01:47 PM   eBay Motors  #119 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

ROTM Entry

1994 4x4 Chevy S10
350 small block
fuel injected

www.performancetruckproducts.com

Last edited by gmctruck44; 11-19-2012 at 02:45 PM.
gmctruck44 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM   eBay Motors  #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwesley View Post
^that picture is BA!! almost looks unreal.
thanks man

H&S MinniMax / 5" MBRP down pipe back exhaust with out a muffler / S&B CAI / 20x10 BMF Sotas death metal black -19mm offset / 33x12.50 Toyo open country Mt's / 5% tint all the way around with 35% on the front window / Cognito leveling kit / 55w 6K HID's / two 12" Kenwood subs in the back
Black lml is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.